Kitty, kitty....

I don't particularly like full bush on a woman, thought I don't have any problem if it's trim. I don'y like to eat pub hair when I am down on a woman:D

Personally I shave everything...probably going to start to laser it soon as I get the fund.

The reason why I shave everything is I do have some body issues with the size of my inner labia...I have "outies" lips and they are rather big, people would think that since I don't like them I would rather have some hair to "hide" then, but they just look uglier in my eyes cover of hair.

It look like a beast in the middle of the jungles to me:P

• Like 1

Well this thread made me chuckle and think of this little waxing video I posted about a year ago so thought I would share it again

It's pretty hard to have an an unattractive vagina. But people are people and they always want what they dont have, the grass is always greener on the other side, familiarity breeds contempt etc etc.

If there was such a thing as a guy who found your vag unappealing, there are undoubtedly a whole bunch more who would dig those beefy steak drapes.

Accept yourself now as you are and how you're built.

• Like 1