Just wondering if anyone has any info or reviews on chocolate Michelle from north Main area that advertises nuru massage? See her advertise a lot but never seen anything said about her. PMs would be fine as well. Thanks

Michelle has been around for several years, with a brief hiatus in Vancouver. She owned and operated Zen on Sherbrook and the place (also long gone) that used to be at 335 Henderson. She's a reasonably attractive, thirty something black lady who gives her clients their money's worth. Her prices are very reasonable, and she doesn't short her clients on time. She works solo in a very clean, well appointed studio on north Main Street.

Unlike many in the business, she has professional massage training, and it shows. As she sometimes states in her ads, she offers many massage "modalities". She will discuss them in person with her clients prior to the start of a session.

I've always been very pleased and satisfied with my sessions there. Thanks for reminding me I should pay her a return visit. It's been a while.

• Like 4