Could we have a public recognition of the male population in CERB?

I think that there is no harm in this as long as the member is ok with the post! I, too, would like to publicly thanks people but of course only with their consent.

Thats a good idea Loralee. Just as a recommendation is appreciated by the ladies, acknowledging "above and beyond the call" would be appreciated too.

I would add, include all members of CERB, I'm sure there are ladies who have also shown helpfulness, advice etc. And it may be a hobbiest who helped a fellow hobbiest, or sp who helped another sp.

And since CERB's underlying theme is being a recommendation board, and if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything, this idea seems very in keeping with CERB policy

RG

I think that there is no harm in this as long as the member is ok with the post! I, too, would like to publicly thanks people but of course only with their consent.

I agree and this is a wonderful idea Loralee, as long as the hoobyist is fine with being listed. In my opinion most Sp's would appreciate this also. I have seen many members many times that do not post or do reco's, as their own personal choice but strongly believe they should be recognized as being a wonderful gentleman and date.

Not only do I think this is a touching and generous concept on the part of the ladies here... I also think a side effect would be to counter some of the negative myths still foisted upon us about this industry's providers and clients (I'm looking at YOU, CTV Toronto New Clip!)

I'm already gratified to see more evidence that sps and clients can be kind, thoughtful, generous, and caring toward each other.