Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

Thanks for these posts, SA. Roksi wasn't a redhead when I saw her, but had been until recently. She's a natural brunette, though. She's Irish, not Russian. I hope we hear more about her travels in the Maritimes.

Thanks for the info Cato. Me too. I hope that she would be back to Ottawa soon and in the meantime look forward to hear about her travels in the Maritimes.

Guest S***dst***

Greetings folks, haven't had the pleasure of meeting (almost) any of you yet but I look forward to the near future :)

Welcome to our newest member!

I'd love to hear more from our members about their redhead experiences, preferences, etc.

I just posted a review of RHAG member Amanda (Little Lady).

My priority is to see all RHAG ladies, as soon as I can.

I'm working on it!

What fun I'm having!

Hi Newton. Welcome to our group.

I'm hoping to hear more about members' redhead experiences.

Thank you Cato. Too bad I'm a virgin in terms of redheads. Need rectify it soon!

Now there's a good topic, Newton: how we lost our redhead virginity!

Mine was to an unforgettable hottie in university, during a summer field trip. Fun, fun, fun!

That was a good total recall, Cato. Mine will surely be marked here when it indeed happens.

E836573FC6472DF3348329ED5EA98.jpg

An Australian bank employee risks being fired because he was seen looking at pics of Miranda Kerr on his computer while a colleague was being interviewed on TV.

There's an online petition to help him keep his job at Here is the City, a UK financial website.

http:news/hereisthecity.com/news/business_news/9902.cntns

Cato, she's a really beautiful redhead. Too bad I can't go with you. Please do tell afterwards.

Welcoming our new members. 113 strong! Looking forward to hearing about your favorite redheads and redhead experiences.