Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

I haven't seen Roksi yet, insidevoice, but she's on my growing list of redheads.

Her reviews are good on another board.

Congratulations to RHAG member antlerman for winning the valued member award!

Most of the male nominees, and several of the female, were RHAG members, so our group has been well represented in this round.

Congrats to all.

I just posted this on the main board, but check out Sydney's http://www.bedroomeyes.info for pics of Mia and Allissa. Sooooo hot!

I've been explaining the term spinner on fia, where it wasn't much known, and it may be starting to catch on in Australia.

I'll look for some postable pics of these two. Mia especially is much to my taste....

izzy-and-allissa-_thumb.jpg

Here's Allissa on the right, with Izzy, whom I reviewed on cerb.

gallery10#OMG Mia may be my ultimate dreamgirl.

I'll keep looking for postable pics.

picture.php?albumid=1224&pictureid=7352

Paris Dion, redhead from Candy Girls Vancouver.

carmella69 on cerb

Thanks to other RHAG members who post here.

I don't want to monopolize this site, as I seem to be doing lately. Members' contributions of pics, experiences, etc. are appreciated (remember to follow cerb posting guidelines on acceptable pics.)

Obsessing over Mia, Bedroom Eyes, Sydney, spinner and redhead.

I can't download any pics, though.

1259057556a30b994d50e2428ebf8ce85b4dc31f60.jpg

Roksi!!!!! from GoE.

This is distracting me from Mia, at least.....

Insidevoice, who's been a valuable contributor to RHAG, has just set up another redhead group on cerb that I'm about to join.

It's always good to praise redheads, and the more forums for doing it, the better.

Thank you, Cato. Yes, call me a bastard for being particular but I'm more into the natural redhead look. I welcome all those that would like to follow along to this new group, the NRA: Natural Redheads Association (and their admirers). p.s. This NRA is not about firearms but rather firecrotches.

And thank you, insidevoice. As you can see from my postings, I'm less of a purist. The category of redhead for me is pretty broad. Reddishness is good enough for me, even it's acquired by artificial means. But I welcome the new group, and hope to take part in it too.