Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

1210012_Death_Heather_Christensen_01-med.jpgHere's another version of Little Mermaid for you, Amanda.

More Heather Christensen pics at barfland: the link has been redirected, so I deleted it.

She's certainly one of my favs.

I'm still curious about other members' favorite (non-cerb) redheads. I've posted some of mine: Miranda Kerr, Heather Carolin, Heather Christensen. Other views?

I used to be a redhead when I had hair. actually if i let it grow down ... nah, forget that LOL

Anyway ..... thx for the invite. Since my hair doesn't look too red I have to see redhead SPs! Now for a redhead asian SP ..... forget it, it would kill me but i would die happy as hell. :)

Hi slurp, and welcome!

Let's get some more pics posted! Maybe our female members could show us more of their incredible beauty???

Hi, all. Be careful what you post, even in the group area here.

Hi all. It's been a while. Nice to see some activity on this site.

Thanks for starting an album for us, Amber. As I understand it, even though the thong, beautiful behinds and breasts threads are gone from the main board, we can still post pics here, as long as they meet the cerb guidelines.

Welcome to new members, especially the ladies!

What an array of beauty we have in RHAG. The finest of the finest, I'd say.

7.jpg

Here'a another of my favs, Aussie Holly Shaw, looking sufficiently red-headed to be posted here.