Paying homage to the all mighty spinner

picture.php?albumid=1592&pictureid=14026

Jade from Hands from Heaven. 32C, 5'0, 94 lbs.

My candidate for Spinner of the Day.

picture.php?albumid=1451&pictureid=8855

The stunning Olivia from GoE.

Someone was asking about them the other day....

RackMultipart.29694.0_display_image.png?1261965661

Posted her on RHAG and FLAG, but here is Adriene B again, spinner of the day (5'3), RHOD and OOD.

Completely lost it over this one.

picture.php?albumid=1579&pictureid=12616

Another look at redmile's Danni, also an Obsession of the Day. lol

I must say Cato the ladies posted to our group are beautiful. Imagine if we could get others to contribute, my head would be spinning.

Here is my first post to this group. Barbi Benton. I am showing my age. I had an adolesent crush on her. She was Hef's GF as a playmate and she had a part in a TV show called Hee-Haw.

barbibenton.jpg

Great choice Reddog01. Barbi Benton is stunning. Now for Hee-Haw, that takes me back.

Speaking of crushes, I had a huge crush on Debbie Dunning from Home Improvement. "Anybody know what time it is?"

2g78r4j892io874o.jpg

I'm not sure about you guys but I love a girl who can pull off wearing a pair of Wrangler jeans and a cowboy hat. Note: I didn't feel finding a picture of a woman actually wearing a pair of Wrangler jeans was necessary. Herika Noronha does a fine job just wearing the cowboy hat.

Herika+Noronha+sexy+cowgirl.jpg

Members: Please feel free to add your recommendations here in the spinner social group messages area. Here is one of my most recent:

I was fortunate to be able to see Kelly today after months of scheduling conflicts. She was as stunning today as she was when we first met. She has a magnetic personality and a flawless figure which wasn?t enough to take in over a one hour session. I need a definite repeat. I can?t say enough about this woman; truly outstanding.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16018&page=2