Paying homage to the all mighty spinner

Great work this year, blog10! Thanks for the pics and info. It's a good idea to post our recommendations on here, too.

Happy New Year to all.

picture.php?albumid=2508&pictureid=15768

Nikki Sweetz from Halifax, my suggestion for spinner of the day.

I like the outfit....

Can there be two spinners of the day? Absolutely, check out MissClass of Ottawa. Measurements: 34-24-34

Height: 5'8

Body: Spinner, slim

Skin: Fair

Hair: Medium Length, dyed

Look: Librarian

picture.php?albumid=2556&pictureid=16027

At blog10's excellent suggestion, I repost here my Dec. 9 recommendation of Vicky Vix from MTL:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30745

"Well, the waiting's over, and was it ever worth while!

Here's what I wrote as I was waiting for her arrival tonight.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39880

And here's what I was waiting for:

Seductive, sultry, her strikingly lovely face framed by long dark hair, amazing eyes, almost almond shaped, lips that love to kiss. Perfect spinner body, but shapely in her tight-fitting black outfit. Tight abs, beautiful hips, perfectly proportioned breasts, and an ass beyond compare. And that's just looking at her. And then the fun began.

We talked, we toasted, we kissed. Can she kiss! So erotic!! A long and gratifying oral session on her, two on me, with some of the finest bj action I've experienced, and cowgirl, and more oral and another explosion. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and awaken half an hour later, blissful.

I had been nervous in the runup to this meeting, because I had been wanting to meet Vicky for so long, but she was easy to talk to, sexy as hell, and totally seductive. A really great sp.

Afterwards I walked her through the lobby to a taxi, and noticed how she turns heads....

She's certainly turned mine.

A long wait, well rewarded.

A very very happy Cato."

Let me just add to my review that she has outstanding bbbj technique. I was totally and completely sated, satisfied, gratified, 'shagged out'.....

And here she is, our third spinner of the day:

picture.php?albumid=2402&pictureid=15085

Outstanding post and message to the group Cato. She looks stunning and it sounds like she delivers. Vicky is a must see on my list. Thanks for posting your recommendation to the group.

A warm welcome to our new members. Feel free to post photos as Tess has done above.

Spinner of the day goes to Kirsten Price. Apparently from Calgary, AB, 5'5", 105 lbs, 34B-25-35

4.jpg

Spinner of the day goes to Angelina of Toronto Passions. She's 108 lbs, 5'2", 34A-22-34

picture.php?albumid=990&pictureid=5809

pjpeg&champ=noportfolio&nofichier=195

Iris from T2T

5'2, 34b, 110

This is why I love spinners!!!

I just posted this review of Belle Bordeaux on the main board:

"I've lost count of the number of times I've seen Belle. We figure it must be 10 or 12 over the past year and a half. Here's the thing. It keeps getting better. Yesterday was total intensity, eroticism, pure lust. I loved it.

Every time is different; Belle keeps changing the pace and the energy, to keep it interesting. No routine here. Yesterday was PSE at its finest, Belle at her most vocal and receptive, me completely turned on by her beauty and sexiness, the abs, the ass, the long torso, the legs. So good. Just like in the movies, but real. And she comes, and she comes. And I love it.

10 or 12 times I've seen her, and I can't get enough."