Alt women and those who love them

Part of what makes a tattoo so hot on a pretty girl is that it's often a statement of independence, as in "it's MY body and I get to do with it what I want." Often, that bodes well for what she wants someone else to do with it too ... I'm a transexual and bisexual girl, and some of my hottest past relationships were with girls who grew up in a stifling, oppressive, conservative culture. When they finally break their psychological chains, it's a wild ride for whomever is involved in their lives at the time.

.Tanya

Guest *t**e**x

First tattoo memory: I was living in Guelph when I was about 30 and had a crush on bartender in my regular bar. She was about 10 years older than me and pretty much always wore a halter top with a an open jean jacket over it. She got to talking about tattoos one day and turned around, her back to me, and slid the jacket down along her arms to her waist and across her entire back was a magnicent tattoo of bird wings, beautifully done. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled and said, "LIke it"? There was just something about it that I found so exciting and have loved heavily tattooed women ever since. Loving the photos in this group.

Guest **yfor****

I find a little ink sexy...And sometimes a lot of ink Even sexier depending on the lady..