Sign in to follow this  

New members' welcome site

I used to try to keep track of new members and greet them individually but that''s hard now. I invite new members to post here please.

So I guess it's up to me :)

Welcome, new members, whoever you are!

The group keeps growing. Welcome to our newest members.

Aiming for 800 members!

If you like this group, tell your friends.

Guest Lep*******1**7

Hi,

I am a relatively new member, but I have had a thing for red heads as long as I can remember. First of all only 4% of the world's population has natural red hair, with 15% in Scotland, 10% in Ireland and 2% in the USA. Apparently the perception of the color red enhances the viewer's metabolism and increases heart rate and respriration. That physiological affect increases when the red head is red hot like many of the women with red hair on this red hot site.

Some of us are drawn to the colour red on a woman's mane like a bull in Spain.

As Lucillle Ball once said:

"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead." (or several times....)

Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and I have been a fan of redheads ever since my first encounter with a real ginger. ;)

Thanks for including me in the group. A serious weakness for me are the gorgeous red heads and freckles. Yummy. Sluurrrrp. Awesome.

Guest P**aq

Hello, I am new to CERB and this group. I was wondering if anyone in this group can recommend any Ottawa SP's who are redhead I will admit, I have a weakness with redheaded fair skin freckled women :)

thank you :)

Sign in to follow this