Share your roleplay tales

Guest v****nto****

Did you have a memorable roleplay experience? Or perhaps one you're dying to try? Share it here!

Thanks for the invitation, Brad. I'll be posting!

1. Crazed sex with Emilie Cox and Olivia Olsen in their schoolgirl outfits (not at the same time :)....)

2. A pick-up fantasy I enacted in a Vancouver hotel. I'm in my tux. She comes in and sits across from me at an adjoining table, looking elegant, fit, gorgeous. We flirt, and I buy her a drink. We chat for a bit, then I invite her to my room. We kiss in the elevator, and I feel her hot body pressing against mine. We get to my room, and I open a bottle of champagne. We toast, and we kiss, and we fuck, all as if none of this was planned.

Guest ChantalSummers

Oh yes I've had many. One of my favourites is that I love to play the naughty pussy cat who eventually has a submissive side after a lot of teasing and playfulness occurs. Another one I adore is playing the dominant daring sexy police officer. I'll eventually have some photo's of myself sporting this yummy to die for costume. So please stay tuned xo.

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48324

ChantelSummers captures one of my own favourites above, as I have to say the "dominant and daring sexy police officer" is a personal favourite fantasy. From the "patting down the suspect" to the fun that can be had with handcuffs, it lends itself to all kinds of sexiness. Realizing that there's no point resisting arrest and having to do whatever it takes to get out of "trouble" also sounds fun. And while being in control certainly has its perks, there isn't much hotter than a confident sexy partner taking charge! Just can't say I'm good at the whole exercising my right to remain silent bit.

How about a job interview with a real hot boss? She sits in front of you, and likes to lean forward at times to show her cleavage. Forgets something on the floor and bends over to pick it up? Asks you some serious job interview question, while caressing your leg, just barely touching your crotch.

When she asks you, what would you do in order to get the job? You reply Anything. Anything? she asks?

She stands up, turns around and tells you to unzip her dress. It falls to the floor. She then tells you to take off her bra. She tells you to suck her perk nipples. You oblige.

Well, the rest you will have to imagine.

By they way, did you get the job???

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, I am new to this group and hope I am doing this correctly. Wow Meaghan, I'll interview with you anytime!!

I have 2 fantasies that I would love to try out. The first, like alot of guys I know is to have the chance to have sex with an exotic dancer. She gives me a sexy lapdance and then we lose control of ourselves.

The second is to roleplay that I am a contractor and a friend does some work for me for which I pay him part of the money upfront and agree to pay the rest after the job is done. When I go to his office to pay him what I owe him his secretary is there alone. She allows me to stay for a while but he doesn't come back right away. I am checking her out and she gets more and more friendly with me, then suddenly takes full control of the situation. I love a woman in total control. She makes me satisfy her a couple of times before she touches me, but when she does....WOW!

Think any sp out there would be able to help with either of these?

A few years back, role played with my partner. She flipped me over, grabbed my cock and stroked me. Then pounced on me. She looked me straight in the eye and said: I want you to be mine! I' going to make you mine! I'm ovulating and I just took the condom off! I'm going to make you cum in me multiple times and then my Daddy will make you marry me!

Truth be told, the condom was still on, but playing along it was soon filled! ;)

I have plenty of stories; but they're all in French (my mother tongue); if I could find a good translator (paying gig); I'll post some of them here...

Smart women are sexy! So one roleplay fantasy that appeals is the sexy librarian.

Just browsing some books when you spot her working across the way...

tumblr_m1xlqnQKDN1rt56k5o1_400.jpg

Is she deliberately acting so sexy...

tumblr_l8jup3QzDW1qzbn4do1_500.jpg

Catch your breath when she notices you staring, but gives you a smile...

tumblr_maxo0kybjQ1rzqkcmo1_500.jpg

Can't believe your eyes when she leads you to a private area...

tumblr_lz8tafFb5c1qmedgeo1_500.jpg

I'm sure you can guess where it goes from there...

Er...not quite what I had in mind...but sure, chess is fun too.

tumblr_mi6piirJvM1rsn4c6o1_500.jpg

Guest v****nto****

My favourite fantasy has always been the schoolgirl fantasy. Pigtails and a short skirt with some bubble gum. I had an experience with a provider once where she dressed up as a schoolgirl and i brought over some wipped cream :) Oh boy did we get into some fun stuff that night. Another great one was the simple jeans and a simple top that I took off with everything but my hands