Anyone know where is the best in Ottawa to find SW. Sometimes I love the eye candy. I know the cops make things tough but I seen one last weekend. Circled back and she was gone.

Thanks.

Where did you see this one, that's likely the best spot to find her or others again. If you are into that sort of thing. While the cowboy doesn't dabble in that scene, approaching a SW on horseback can be awkward you see, there are others around here who might be able to provide some details if you provide some details.

I'm not judggin anyone here but with so many hot indies and agency gals so readily available, why take the risks associated with an SW encounter, is it the thrill of the chase or the risk factor?

Just curious for some interesting discussion.

Thanks Cowboy! I needed a good chuckle myself today!

Its more for the thrill and the eye Candy. Sometimes these ladies are in just little more than their birthday suit. Also the SW allows for a 'spur of the moment' fun. Lets not forget that Dreamer's now famous BBBJQueen (Eve), while not necessarily a SW, was found on a 'drive by', so some luck can happen.

I saw this one on Gladstone/Wellington/Parkdale area. The next set is on Montreal Rd. Caution is best excercised, the coppers pass by every 2-3 min so there is some adrenaline rush from the whole thing. Stings are on all the time so one has to be on the edge. Its best not to approach but to give the eye contact then go some distance, if she follows its pretty much ok.

If she does not, chances are a sting is in progress, an undercover is not allowed to follow you past a certain distance. Also you may want to case the area first and see if any poor sobs actually 'emerge' from an encounter with her. I actually had this experience last summer , I saw a 9/10 at a location on Montreal Rd. I watched her for a while , occular masturbation. I saw 4 guys go in and none come out , that was after 2hrs had elapsed. Chances are they were nabbed inside.

Last weekend, after I passed this beauty and circled back I could not find her. Went to a Montreal Strip club and got FS. Yes you read correctly.

Aparantly I have just come into knowledge that the French (Montreal and Quebec) are pretty liberated when it comes to sex. There are strip clubs that offer FS and restaurants where the waitresses are either topless or totally nude (beating out Hooters completely) http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIVES/2004/042204/clubland04_4.html

When I have a detailed list I will post in the montreal section and/or here in the Ottawa section as well since I am really an Ottawa Guy. I am suspecting that one from Ottawa on occasion may take a trip to Montreal or Quebec. If you do, avoid buying gas in Montreal. Last weekend gas was $1.214 in Ontario, a few hours later in Montreal everything was 1.339$.

MB

........ here in the Ottawa section as well since I am really an Ottawa Guy. I am suspecting that one from Ottawa on occasion may take a trip to Montreal or Quebec. If you do, avoid buying gas in Montreal. Last weekend gas was $1.214 in Ontario, a few hours later in Montreal everything was 1.339$.

MB

with prices of gas like that we may have to create the CERB scooter gang...and do a group trip to MTL....hahaha