A Big Thanks... Re: Cerb Social

Thank you so much to the Ladies that hosted the party and for allowing me to come even though I am a Newbie ;)

It was a lot of fun and I met some very nice people. The atmosphere was wonderful, friendly and open. It is refreshing to see a group of people that accept each other completely.

Ohhhhh , your welcome !!! lol

Additional Comments:

may would be good a little warmer out

Muffin, where you cold or was it to far for you to walk?? ..... Hugs& Kisses

Additional Comments:

I attended the Xmas social and had a blast. I did not think it could be outdone however it was. Had a great time again and thanks to all that lent a hand in organizing.

I am not great at coming up with themes but May is the tulip festival so that should inspire someone. I would suggest around one weekend before the Victoria Holiday. That is usually the peak of tulip festival be great for those visiting from out of town.

Hugs & kisses for the Rose

Happy Valentines

But tulips are my favorite flower, so in the spring I bring you the flowers .

Additional Comments:

I would like to thank Ottanon and Carrie for helping out with ticket sales, Loneskater for the beautiful roses, and Cat for the lovely gift bags and helping put up decorations. Also thanks to the ladies and gents who stepped to give a helping hand where it was needed.

Thanks to all who attended. I believe a good time was had by all and look forward to seeing you all (and hopefully some new faces) at the next one in late April or early May.

It was also nice to see some faces from out of town including Soleil, Shortcake, Kudzu, Hornee69, Charlotte, Fine Wine Diva, Lady Ty and Silverado (did I miss anyone?)

It was nice to have a bigger venue this time and I am hoping we will be welcome back.

Happy Valentines everyone!

Thanks sweet heart for make my trip !!!

That party made my trip worth coming to Ottawa .

HUGS!!!

Edited by FineWineDiva
  • Like 1