Now aside from the Egyptians of course who had a better day than me? I didn't get lucky mind you but I didn't try to hard either. I found a great Vday card, ate lunch at a favourite spot, purchased some fantastic steaks then sat outside in the sun in February in Winnipeg and drank cappuccino's and read newspapers......

Seriously........now who had a better day than me :)

Peace

MG

My today was pretty normal, but I happen to know that my tomorrow is going to be *absolutely awesome* and very likely a day I'll remember forever.

The lady knows who she is. ;)

"We really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we?" - Jack Burton

Well what is great for me is the anticipation of meeting a lovely lady next Saturday, a postponement from January.

It is the looking forward to our first encounter that is half the fun

RG

My day is fantastic, I am in O-town for the first time in my life!

Went to V-Day social last night, and went site seeing today, and now I am going out for dinner at a nice restaurant to meet another one of Cerb friends!

This day just keeps getting better and better!

Heading home tonight after the best 2 days of my life!

YAY YAY YAY

Now aside from the Egyptians of course who had a better day than me? I didn't get lucky mind you but I didn't try to hard either. I found a great Vday card, ate lunch at a favourite spot, purchased some fantastic steaks then sat outside in the sun in February in Winnipeg and drank cappuccino's and read newspapers......

Seriously........now who had a better day than me :)

Peace

MG

Nice to see people who can stop to appreciate the simple pleasures in life. Often times we get so focused on the bad that we forget to notice the good. Well done Mr Green.

I had a really great Saturday (that is, today).

I slept in exorbitantly late. Then I got up and made a new rockin' shower playlist and then had a nice, hot shower.

After that I made dinner (comfort food, yo: shepherd's pie and a big glass of milk) and relaxed with a book (a textbook, but a good book nonetheless--Judith Butler's Undoing Gender).

And, after I am satisfied that I have replied to every interesting thread on CERB, I will probably start up a game of Civ 5 and play until I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Guest jake_cdn
My day is fantastic, I am in O-town for the first time in my life!

Went to V-Day social last night, and went site seeing today, and now I am going out for dinner at a nice restaurant to meet another one of Cerb friends!

This day just keeps getting better and better!

Heading home tonight after the best 2 days of my life!

YAY YAY YAY

Too bad I missed you but sounds like a great trip. Guess I will have to take my plumbing issues on the road - glad you liked o-town