Seeing as the guys can look up recommendations on the ladies, and threads come up about no shows, and proper etiquette with a lady, perhaps a addition to the hobbiest's profile could be done.

Just as there is a friends list, have a SP approved list (for lack of a better term)

When a hobbiest sees a SP/MA/Agency lady and it was a good encounter that SP/MA/Agency puts their name on the list in the same way you would add to a friends list

The difference is this, only SP/MA/Agencies that the hobbiest has had good dealings with would submit their names. Any bad encounters would be reported under the SP Thread

This would not be a substitute for any screening methods the ladies have in place already, but if a CERB member requests an encounter, a quick check on his profile could show whether he has a good track record. Lack of one may be due to being a newbie, so it's not a strike out either

And access would be only to SP/MA/Agencies, and to the hobbiest who "owns" his own profile (on the premise you should know what is on your own profile)

Other hobbiests would not have access, on the premise that "you put an approval on his profile but not mine...why?"

A idea

And the ladies would know whether this is of benefit to them or not, so feedback appreciated

RG

I believe the ladies addressed a similar issue a while ago.

It was regarding the adding of a SP to Hobbyist's friends list. The SP would need to have had one visit with a client before she can be added to the Hobbyist's friends list. I also think it depended weather or not the SP enjoyed the Hobbyists company.

What you are suggesting is called a ''white list''.. a shortcut basically to not really having to get a reference from another sp if this is required. This is done on other boards and was discussed here but vetoed for a variety of reasons.

The other suggestion of adding someone to your friends list doesn't work because not all girls use the same method.. I for instance will add anyone to my list who asks. That method only works if all girls employ the same method.

Guest W***ledi*Time

A number of ladies already use their "Friends List" for this exact purpose. Their policy is to only include on their Friends List gentlemen for whom they would provide a reference.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10029

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25777

As far as knowing which ladies use their Friends List for this purpose ... if there is no mechanism set up for this yet, perhaps there is one simple way. These ladies could create a new "Social Group", and request that all those ladies who follow this "Friends List as References" policy join that Group. That way, the complete list of ladies who use their Friends List in this way would be all together in one easily accessible place.