Any inexpensive SP in Ottawa West End ?

Sorry kinda short on cash, any body know of any great deals in Ottawa West End !

Are you sure you want to say publicly you are short on cash? The ladies' rates are not negotiable ....

I dont have a good response, but I dont think its a completely unreasonable question although a bit politically incorrect on this forum. He is asking for recommendations ... isn't that a primary subject of this forum?

I dont think it qualifies as an advertisement, but I'm sure the mods will chime in on that one.

To be completely honest GLS I don't think too many people will be jumping on board on this thread...rates are not allowed to be posted here on cerb and this is exactly where this thread could lead too :( Perhaps do some homework on your own :)

If you are looking for that info, check out the announcements/schedules area some ladies may provide their rates in their ad and possibly some may offer those quick in and out 15 minute rates. Here is the link.

And don't be sorry about being short on cash, happens to lots of people. You could always wait though until you have more cash and then participate for a longer time with a lady. :) Good Luck!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Sorry kinda short on cash, any body know of any great deals in Ottawa West End !
  • Like 2

Dude, if there are "deals" or specials to be had you'll find them promoted by the ladies themselves in the advertisement and schedule section. But a word of advice, your current approach is setting you up for failure and disappointment , if you don't have the funds now then save up until you do.

Putting it out there that you dint have the cash isn't exactly going to have the ladies running to you and sometimes bargain hunting will end up costing you more in the end.

• Like 2

I think it's perfectly reasonable to search for an encounter that won't hurt your wallet too much, but asking us to list the "cheap" ladies is offensive. I certainly wouldn't want to be on this list! As Pete said, just look at the announcements, check out the rates, and see if there are any specials.

I find it weird that someone who has been a member here for 6 years would ask such an of the wall question.

The best advice has been said already, either go for the 15 min service that some offer or save your money until you can afford it.

Don't go looking for a discount they don't exist, this isn't Kijiji....

I am sorry for asking my question. I did not mean any disrespect to any of the ladies on cerb, that was not my intention. I now agree that it was a stupid question to ask. I am sorry for anyone who was offended by my question and I respect all of the comments. I was obviously thinking with the wrong head when I asked this question.

Hmmm ... I would not be so sure about that as I have read many ads here offering specials which in the end is a discount only using a different word.

Don't go looking for a discount they don't exist, this isn't Kijiji....

I personally don't find his post offensive plus think when posting he knew he would probably get no response,but don't think he was expecting negative responses though as in my opinion his post was written in a respectful way and he probably already got some PM's from ladies asking what his budget is as he did not especify how 'inexpensive' he's looking for oh, and I don't think inexpensive = cheap.

Let's also not forget some here are 'people of few words' and have a hard time trying to put in words the idea we are trying to express.

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)
  • Like 3

I can appreciate GLS question but as mentioned by others cerbites rates often are advertised.

An other solution is Miss right hand. Known her for years and she never let me down on more difficult financial time. We never argue and she`s been very reliable and understand my needs. Unless you`re a lefty, she might be of some assistance to you... just humor........

my comment was intended to be hugely sarcastic in nature.....

There is a not insignificant amount of "sales advertising" going on now on the shout box (for better or worse).

Guest Ou**or**n

I sincerely doubt he would of gotten any PM's from any lady here as it would be considered an unsolicited PM which is against the rules here. Most of the ladies are very clear on the rules.

Gents may PM him with suggestions. Mine would be for him to contact the ladies directly and choose the one that best suits his budget. He may also want to consider seeing a lady from T2T or PK as they both offer discounts to CERB members.

I sincerely doubt he would of gotten any PM's from any lady here as it would be considered an unsolicited PM which is against the rules here. Most of the ladies are very clear on the rules.

That is correct. If any lady took a chance and PM'd him and he reported it to us that lady (or agency) would be in some hot water.

I believe that this thread is officially out of control. A post was made asking if anyone on cerb is aware of any sp's in the west end that offer the most affordable rates. There was no question of discount, nor a mention of specials. This was a post requesting recomendations from members of a recomendation board. At what point did we decide to attack members of this community for utilizing the board for exactly what this community is built for.

Why?

DoM

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Maybe we should remind each other that hey it is ok to PM one another and ask for personal recomendations. I have had people ask me about certain SP's or MP's and I was glad to recommend them. And I have asked members about woman I was curious about.

Let's face it sometimes these questions don't have to be public. Just ask around and you'll find an answer for sure.

I believe that this thread is officially out of control. A post was made asking if anyone on cerb is aware of any sp's in the west end that offer the most affordable rates. There was no question of discount, nor a mention of specials. This was a post requesting recomendations from members of a recomendation board. At what point did we decide to attack members of this community for utilizing the board for exactly what this community is built for.

Why?

DoM

Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed, but again I respectfully state that there was nothing wrong with the post except maybe not the most efficient way to get the information he is looking for. I hope this guy wasn't scared away. I see that the has posted since, so that's good.

I think the new rule will help with situations like this. The ladies are now allowed to PM directly in response to specific requests if they offer this service. Guys can now ask a specific question and get a direct answer. No more beating around the bush. woohoo! :)