LOL!

General...That's pretty damned funny!!

Additional Comments:

Never again will the Doc be heard to say things like:

"In general, I like sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong.".

"In general, I'd say that anal sex can be an interesting activity.".

:)

From my experience she has to want it also not just let you do what you want so this experience can be enjoyed by both parties. I have had much success by making sure that the tip of my tongue was hard and narrow not soft and wide(hope you understand what I mean). By touching lightly on the clitoris(circular motion and up and down) and sometime a dip and lick in the sweet spot helps to moisten and increase the pleasure for her.

Yes, you can say that I'm a big fan of DATY but I also enjoy seeing a girl squirt and even taste her nectar.

I have found in time that many men that DATY quit to early and leaves the woman frustrated since she was about to cum herself, so my advice would be for the guys to try to last a bit longer, hope some ladies can confirm this.

ETP kid.

Listerene breath strips have gotten some nice comments ...... but best to askl her first to be safe.

Personally, I am NOT a fan of this type of thing. I'm also not really into ice cubes either. Once a guy did the mint thing without telling me and it felt like my clit was freezing off. It was unpleasant to say the least.

Once again, it all comes down to communication. Ask your partner what works for them, or get them to show you.

As for DATY, in general, the more the better.

PSA: Never use Tiger Balm to ease a sore back, forget to wash your hands and then have sex. OMG ouch.

On a hot summer day I have tried cherry freezies. Didnt work for me; but had amazing sex in a snow blizzard.

Back to topic. daty is never too much as long as I get to dati

:69:

From my experience she has to want it also not just let you do what you want so this experience can be enjoyed by both parties. I have had much success by making sure that the tip of my tongue was hard and narrow not soft and wide(hope you understand what I mean). By touching lightly on the clitoris(circular motion and up and down) and sometime a dip and lick in the sweet spot helps to moisten and increase the pleasure for her.

Yes, you can say that I'm a big fan of DATY but I also enjoy seeing a girl squirt and even taste her nectar.

I have found in time that many men that DATY quit to early and leaves the woman frustrated since she was about to cum herself, so my advice would be for the guys to try to last a bit longer, hope some ladies can confirm this.

ETP kid.

Yup! Just your description of this so eloquently got the juices flowing..

...Yes, you can say that I'm a big fan of DATY but I also enjoy seeing a girl squirt and even taste her nectar....

Both are enjoyable, but in my experience, I already have to be pretty hot and turned on before I can squirt. So it's a win win situation.

I absolutely love DATY. From my experience, every woman is different and what makes one woman's toes curl doesn't do much for another. I've had women cum in a minute while others takes a lot longer. Either way, I love going down.

ETP kid.

If a book in the style of :"How to please a woman 101" would exist, I think the descrition of NJ would be in it.

Being a fan of DATY, actually it's a big turn on for me, this description is very accurate. In my experience, if you communicate well with the lady and that you last long enough, pleasure will be au rendez-vous for the both.

Just make sure that if you are gonna start it, make sure you finish it. Don't leave a girl hanging, keep going until she squeezes your head between her legs. It has to be good for both, I love doing it but I also love to see the results. That final collapse & then moving back up for that big hug...just awesome!