LaureninOttawa

I have been debating on this hottie for a while, but i havent seen her or seen any reviews of her(not that i can remember), she seems to have the kind of body that i like, tight with nice figures, anyone had any experience with that lovely SP?

Guest HotStuffHeidi

If you know of a guy whos given me a HARD time in the past named "Dave" you'd realize he is NOW managing her.

All the "in ottawa" I have found out are linked to him.

He was banned from cerb AND terb because of such extreme harassment he was putting others through.

Am confused. So is this guy Dave a pimp or something? And how does he manage to convince an SP to let him be the manager.

Am confused. So is this guy Dave a pimp or something? And how does he manage to convince an SP to let him be the manager.

Dear Mars Bound,

There are many girls who are "managed" by pimps. They are not boyfriends, they manipulate the girl in too many ways to count. As I have stated before, girls don't get into this because their lives are ticky-boo, they are desperate and therefore vunerable as prey.

These men systematically find girls who start out broken, hurt, naive, and they are convinced by a pimp that he will fix their immediate situation. He buys them clothes, gives them a decent place to live, takes them out, and it's all part of the seduction. He sleeps with them, goes for the heart strings to begin with. At this point, often the girls identification is taken, for safe keeping of course and then he has her.

The money she and the others make keep him in the money and he either hooks them on drugs or uses violence to keep them culled. These girls are usually in tragic situations, runaways or trying to escape the bad situation they are in. A few weeks of being pampered and they think they are in a good place.

But the good ends quickly, and the brainwashing is insidious. A pimp continuously undermines her sense of self worth, and convinces her of the illusion that only he cares, and that she has no where else to turn. Most never phone 911 because they are more afraid of LE for a myriad of reasons.

She believes that he loves her, he is her "man" and she toes the line. The pimp explains the 1st wife concept and most girls just accept it. They just want to be loved, and don't know what real love is, having come from places of sexual, physical, mental abuse and most often a combination of all three.

True independents choose this as a viable business option, weigh the risks and approach it like anything else they would do. What most pimps don't understand is that a true indie is not a viable target because we are far too strong willed and bull headed to be controlled. We are a stubborn lot, often choosing the long way round in order to maintain our independence. As I often say, pimps are not the smartest dogs in the pack, just the meanest, never underestimate their cunning ways....

Catherine

• Like 1

Guest HotStuffHeidi

Well anyone who really ran an agency that advertises for a girl and takes a percentage out of the profit it kinda pimping her.

But yeah, he manages that.. and he is the guy who runs snakepitt (how fitting) too.

The BASIC RULE here is: If you do not have anything nice to say...

...don't say anything at all

This goes for ALL MEMBERS (Men/Women)

If you wish to discuss something like this amongst yourselves please do it in the private SP ONLY discussion forum and not here in public.

No need to provoke or encourage the guy's who are already bothering you !

I removed some of the posts and edited some of the posts in this thread and I am really getting frustrated with a few people here. This site is not a open forum to slander, fight, vent, etc...

Also... I would hate to see Heidi be wrong here as she would be hurting some innocent persons business (I am not saying she is right or wrong as I have no clue but to say anyone who using "in Ottawa" must be associated with a bad person is a little too much!)

I have heard enough about the snakepit guy and we will not be posting anything more about him or his friends.

Your just encouraging him if you do - so do it somewhere else if you feel the need to edge this person on to doing more bad things - just don't do it here!

Ladies... the rules here apply to you as much as they do for the guys.

1) You can NOT slander anyone, we don't let the guys do it so can not allow you to do it. If you suspect someone is doing wrong here (PM me with some proof or a good explanation why - if you are assuming something don't PM me until you can prove it)

2) You can NOT provoke fights. Just because I bad someone does not mean they can't make a new username and come back. They can and probably will so they will probably read your post and it would just piss them off more and bad people tend to get badder when provoked.

3) You can NOT insult other members (or anyone for that matter).

I am sick of people going off on rants when this misunderstand someones post and start to either get defensive or point fingers. Again... this is NOT what this board is all about.

I am going to start suspending members if this continues.