The kind of massage I am looking for

So, is there a point to this comment?

Thanks Loneskater, I thought I was the only scratching my head over this one. I believe that Marie Sole works alone.

First post, and I hope this doesn't get taken the wrong way, but here goes...

Can anyone tell me what ethnicity/race Emily @ Body Care is? I'm thinking about paying a visit, and would just like to know what to expect. Thank you all in advance.

I believe she's from South America, Argentina if I remember. Very nice and friendly lady.

I believe she's from South America, Argentina if I remember. Very nice and friendly lady.

Bingo......!!!

Shorter.....olive complexion.........freckles on face.....bigguns....sweet lady

Yes, she is about 5'2 or 5'3", great smile, a bit freckly and very sexy. My only concern for some would be that she sometimes wheres a very nice perfume that might stick around if you catch my drift. Otherwise, I have now gone a few times and have left very VERY relaxed and happy everytime.

Yes, she is about 5'2 or 5'3", great smile, a bit freckly and very sexy. My only concern for some would be that she sometimes wheres a very nice perfume that might stick around if you catch my drift. Otherwise, I have now gone a few times and have left very VERY relaxed and happy everytime.

Its very simple...perfume....shower afterwards, than you get that extra oil off , and ask her to wash your back and jump with ya!;)

Is $120 all in or extra on top for 1 hour. i remember the ad in the paper use to say Ins covered. Does that apply? Thinking of goign to body care this week. Any other suggestions from there?

Thanks

Marie Sole is mine get your own hot Latin masseuse!!

Seriously if I could pack her away and keep her in a closet at my place and bring her out a couple of times a day to play with I would, absolutely fabulous. (probably some deep rooted psychological problem with me for having this thought but what the hell)

Between Emily @ Bodycare (Argentina), Marie Sole @ Oceana(not sure), and Santana at Island (Venezuela), the latinas have this type of massage well covered.

Body care is a good option,all the girl are good,professional place,very clean,hot towels,shower,reasonable prices,I tryalmost everybody,Emely,Rosa,Daisy,Celine,Sarah and another one the I don't remember the name,they realy strong and nice looking girls