fitness girls

Sydney Lacroix, formerly French Kiss Montreal and now independent, visits once in a while.

There was also Cameron locally, but I know she cancelled her cerb account and isn't seeing clients any more.

Guest K****r De**xe

You need to speak with Alex G. She is in great shape and a fitness buff, I believe she still competes.Her figure is amazing, tight ,tonedand shapely.Her pics are real and show off her great physique.

She is a wow

Cheers

Kisser Deluxe

I recently met Karine19 at the last CERB social, see Sponsors list to the right, she is in amazing shape and very fit!

I agree, and she is in the area. I've met her recently as she was starting her training regimen; looking very fit....

not really as athletic as id like unfortunately :( i was kinda lookin for abs lol

Who are you talking about? The policy on cerb is if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

For the record, this is exactly what I have been seeking in Ottawa as well. Basically a girl that works out a lot, and really looks after her body. That, for me, is a HUGE turn-on. You normally only see this at some of the higher-end clubs like Pigale. They have couple working there here and there. I'd love to have that in an MP experience, but not much around - Billyjane had that kind of body, but she was mostly a very low mileage massage experience.

I'd try Alex G but not really into the SP scene.

WOW Please explain what he said that is Soooooo insulting ???

Yo got to be kidding me ????

He just said that, She is not as athletic as he would like, He is looking for abs. Wow so insulting for having a personal choice on what he likes

Nice board

In response to your post, I would say that it is understood here that if you ask a question and get suggestions ,it is not the norm to post comments a disagreement about those suggestions.

I have seen kARINE and she is in very good shape and she continues to work hard on getting in better shape . Remember that in person these woman often look even better then there picture because there personalities shine which can't be captured in a photo.

• Like 2

Very fit, although sexy Cathy is in another province, she has a very hard and sexy body :) nothing like a running lady with those very strong legs wrapped around you;) yummy!

Cathy Hfxdom in Halifax is very fit, check out her pictures. Very nice lady too. Worth a trip.

Guest jake_cdn
Hey, anybody know anyone else, I tried contacting brazilian berry but she never replied :(

I don't understand what you are looking for. There have been numerous suggestions regarding fit women made in this thread. It is easy to search sites your self if the suggestions here are not to your liking.

Negative postings regarding the people on this board will only serve to produce negative responses to your search.

Of the women that have been suggested all are in good shape and continue to work on their health and fitness. Plus all have wonderful personalities and are intelligent well versed people.

Either clearly define your criteria, post a picture of the type of girl that you are looking for or continue your search on your own by scanning web sites.

By the way I understand that this is your perference but there is physical fitness and mental fitness and you will find both here if you give it a chance.

Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Ottawa in early June and if I may say one thing about myself it is I am very fit. I have dedicated my life ( pretty much to fitness) I am a runner and former competitive bobybuilder.

I have a very toned buff body with abs while still maintaining a lady like shape.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Ottawa in early June and if I may say one thing about myself it is I am very fit. I have dedicated my life ( pretty much to fitness) I am a runner and former competitive bobybuilder.

I have a very toned buff body with abs while still maintaining a lady like shape.

Wow!

Posted via Mobile Device