Emily Rushton

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I,ve visited Emily a few times now and each experience has topped the previous encounters, She has a way of making your time with her feel like you,ve known each other for years , she can be a model or a tom boy but to me she,s the ideal girl next door, exquisite looks beautiful eyes and that body-wow- completely natural full breasts and that tiny waist and an ass that begs to be touched or squeezed gently, I will not get into the oh so erotic details lets just say buy a ticket take a ride and you,ll know what i mean !!!! :bowdown:

• Like 1

This recco is long overdue. Emily is a terrific and classy lady. I have met with her more than once and plan to see her anytime I can make it work when she passes through Manitoba. Terrific personality, friendly, fun, great sense of humor and obviously gorgeous and great body. Wonderful time from the moment she greets you at the door until the moment you leave. I won't go into explicit details but I just recommend that you must go see her for yourself and find out for yourself how very very good she is at what she does!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I had the distinct privilege of meeting Emily recently. And I chose the word "privilege" specifically. A genuinely fun, classy, beautiful woman. It would be impossible not to enjoy an encounter with Emily. Some other recommendations use the term "gfe" but we didn't argue at all.

Met up with Emily last night for two hours....

She requested my review to not include too much details, so I'll keep it short.

Services: Russian, BBBJ (no cim), DATY, MSOG, multi positions, HJ, massage.

S: 9

A: 9

L: 8.5

Not a clockwatcher at all. In fact, I tried to glance at the clock once and she blocked my sight, saying "No there's no need for you to do that!" Our session exceeded the appointed time.

Repeat: yeah, probably.

I couldn't agree more with the previous posts. I met Emily for the first time last week and am still thinking about her. She is just as beautiful as her pictures imply and has the personality to match. I will definitely be watching for her next visit to Winnipeg.

Well what can I say but someone call the police because Emily stole my heart. I had a fantastic morning with Emily, it started with some nice conversation, too some adult fun, back to conversation. This Lady is a true sweetheart with a wicked sense of humor and REAL easy on the eyes. I literally could just spend an entire day with this beautiful classy lady just talking,cuddling and looking into that beautiful face and sparkling eyes. I had no problem setting up our time together and I'm smacking myself in the head for not seeing her before. She is the type of girl most men dream about being in their lives and I totally look forward to seeing her again and again........

I can totally recommend her to anyone here if they love a true GFE. Emily puts you at ease and makes you feel very special and not a clock watcher at all smile.gif

you can get all the info you need on her website.

Edited by PedroPistol
  • Like 1

I was fortunate enough to have met Emily a few years ago and enjoyed her company immensely on a few occasions. Since then we,ve played tag numerous times failing to connect for many reasons,it seemed we just couldn,t match schedules ! However the stars aligned briefly and business took me to the city she was visiting and we were able to connect once again . We spent a while chatting about friends, families and even politics Em is intelligent and definitely holds her own in a debate lol she can be a model when she wants to or the typical girl next door in jeans and a blouse but one look and you always know she,s 100 percent woman underneath ! Eventually she led me to the bedroom of her suite and while kissing me passionately remove my clothing and as we fell onto her bed, she made love to me taking complete control I gazed into her eyes while she delivered a symphony of moves that took me far beyond anyplace I could remember being at least since my long lost youth, Thanks Em that's a trip back in time I shall not soon, if ever, forget !

Totally concur with everything posted above. Em is an amazing lady. One that I will visit very time she is in town at least once twice if I have the time and it works with her schedule

Would heartily recommends for a good and fun time.

Christmas came a week early for me :) My schedule had me going to Winnipeg and with a slight tweak in Em's travels we were able to hook up for a very nice afternoon visit.

I had to think back and it was last spring I believe since we had spent some "quiet" time together. We had an amazing visit. Some wine, some eats, lots of laughs and Allotta cuddles :) Meowwww !!

Emily. Always a wonderful treat to spend time with such a beautiful, bright and shiny FUN friend. xoxo

after going through all these great reviews I have decided to pay a visit to Emily during her upcoming tour to Regina, but got a response from her that she had to postpone her tour. I hope it not too long to see this classy lady...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.