Does he really need Another One?!

Guest jake_cdn

Mia,

That is absolutely hilarious and amazing. This had to be the thirstiest guy ever.

His perserverance was impressive.

Could stop laughing when he was trying to get up in front of the beer fridge. It was like he was trying to stand on legs made of rubber.

Makes me wonder how he got home ... he could never get on a bus...too many steps and I doubts that he walked home. If he did walk then he is still in the process of getting there.

Great post.

This is anything but funny and Mia to your credit you did not describe it that way. It is very sad when an individual behaves this way in public. Maybe try to feel sorry for him, but laughing at him amounts to ridicule and humiliation.

If this video's legit, I think the real question is what was he doing in that state at 10:28 in the morning? I did have fun watching about a hundred cute kitten videos that were somehow realted or suggested by this one though.

If this video's legit, I think the real question is what was he doing in that state at 10:28 in the morning? I did have fun watching about a hundred cute kitten videos that were somehow realted or suggested by this one though.

I thought That was the funniest part! I was watching cute kitten videos, thanks to Carrie, and then this video was in the middle of them all!

Drinking problems are NEVER funny, but if we find negativity in everything we see instead of just smiling upon silly human behavior, than we're bound to be unhappy people. Best to just laugh and hope he

a. is fine now and nothing bad came of it and

b. hope he learned his lesson about binge drinking.

Poor Store Owner BTW!!!

Most Determined Drunk Guy I've Ever Seen.

I wonder how this guy even got to the store to begin with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHOE1gD4WQ&feature=relmfu

Well he entered the store by getting the door open not too badly, he just couldn't get it open when he left, or for that matter hang onto the fridge doors or anything else.

I thought That was the funniest part! I was watching cute kitten videos, thanks to Carrie, and then this video was in the middle of them all!

Drinking problems are NEVER funny, but if we find negativity in everything we see instead of just smiling upon silly human behavior, than we're bound to be unhappy people. Best to just laugh and hope he

a. is fine now and nothing bad came of it and

b. hope he learned his lesson about binge drinking.

Poor Store Owner BTW!!!

I wonder what whoever thought this belonged with videos of kittens attacking watermelons and wrestling each other on top of comfy chairs was thinking when he inserted it into this menu. I got a bigger kick out of the cats than the drunk (but he amusing in his own clumsy little way).