Morning After Next

There is an SP I see on a regular basis, such that we have become good friends. Anyhooo, she has decided to add the '12+ sleepover' to her menu. This question is more for the SP's, but anyone can answer.

Isn't this more dangerous and risky, sleeping over with a client, either at his place or at the Sp's place? How can one be sure the client would not try something fishy while the SP is asleep? I know many people who are just dead to the world when they are asleep. What if the client tried to have FS (uncovered) with the SP while she slept?

Is there any precaution that can be taken? How would the SP even know, assuming she did not wake up.

I am tempted to advise my friend against this, but I see a number of SPs offer this option so I am guessing it must not be an issue or anything to worry about. Is this so?

Thanks for the response.

MB

Dear MB,

You raise some very good points, and it is always a concern that we as SP's keep in the back of our minds. As most of my clients know, once I know someone, sleep overs are a delightful option for us. Most SP's have a sense of who is safe and who is not, and personally, I would never book an overnight with a new guest, unless there was an extenuating circumstance involved.

It is often difficult for people to understand how we can do what we do, never knowing what is on the other side of the door before we open it. But from experience, I have found that truly unexpected dangerous situations are few and far between. It is usually substance related, and happens when an SP has been running long, is tired and missed a warning sign. The other 99% of the time, our situation management skills will head off a problem before it happens. In order to survive in this business we hone our handling skills to a fine art.

When you look at the sheer numbers en mass of this industry, the girls who do their homework and stay on top of the details seldom are targeted for the kind of behavior you are concerned about. Men like that target the weak, trying to minimize the risk of the SP's retaliating. We are a fierce lot if we are put in danger, and our reactions can never be foretold.

It is good that you have these concerns, and I am glad she has someone whispering in her ear to remind her of the dangers out there. Just remember that you can only warn, and then be there in the event something does go wrong. If that does happen, just don't utter "I told you so", it's something none of us want to hear...

Catherine

Guest katia
There is an SP I see on a regular basis, such that we have become good friends. Anyhooo, she has decided to add the '12+ sleepover' to her menu. This question is more for the SP's, but anyone can answer.

Isn't this more dangerous and risky, sleeping over with a client, either at his place or at the Sp's place? How can one be sure the client would not try something fishy while the SP is asleep? I know many people who are just dead to the world when they are asleep. What if the client tried to have FS (uncovered) with the SP while she slept?

Is there any precaution that can be taken? How would the SP even know, assuming she did not wake up.

I am tempted to advise my friend against this, but I see a number of SPs offer this option so I am guessing it must not be an issue or anything to worry about. Is this so?

Thanks for the response.

MB

I would say if you already know this SP I don't think there would be any problem nor for her in general. If you don't know the SP you want to deal with, I would suggest you meet her once at least before. Many SPs do not offer that type of service for privacy and security reasons. Also I guess it would be akward to wake up beside someone you are not familiar with.

I assume most SPs do not offer the overnight option publicly. It must be something she offers to people she knows well and trusts. It is a situation which requires a lot of trust between the 2 parties. Once that trust is establishe it becomes very enjoyable and delightful for both.

I have to agree with Cat and Katia here. This type of service is not widely available and certainly not offered to every client. A level of trust is required on behalf of both parties. Ladies who do offer this service are likely to have mechanisms and options in place for their own safety.

If she's a fav of your's you probably have a certain level of trust between you both already, and you should be honored that she's extending that trust and option to you.

I've had a few sleep overs in my time at first is was a little unnerving, never quite knowing if my horse would still be latched to the ladies hittchin post in the mornin'.

Another way of looking at it; you worked all day , got home, had a shower then dinner and now u r waiting for the SP to arrive, versus her; she's done few things in morning, had lunch, did few things around the house and had a real good nap b4 she is heading out for a sleep over, in a nut shell; you'll be the tired one, you'll fall to sleep, but she is at work, she might close her eyes but i dont think she would fall a sleep. The smart ones at least.

Thats my take on the matter.

Thanks for the great replies from all of you. I will point her to the responses here so she can read for herself and get some ideas for when she decides to offer this service generally.

Cat, as usual, thanks for the great words of wisdom.

MB

Good point Scott,

The SP's who want to avoid time wasters usually post a higher price and if you can afford them than you have to have some skills (unless you inherited the money, but then you hate new money anyway) and something to loose if you are a jerk.

Another way of looking at it; you worked all day , got home, had a shower then dinner and now u r waiting for the SP to arrive, versus her; she's done few things in morning, had lunch, did few things around the house and had a real good nap b4 she is heading out for a sleep over, in a nut shell; you'll be the tired one, you'll fall to sleep, but she is at work, she might close her eyes but i dont think she would fall a sleep. The smart ones at least.

Thats my take on the matter.

Dear imwildru,

I would love to meet an SP that has such a leisurely existence. In my experience, the SP has worked till the wee hours the night before, is up well before lunch to take care of the mundane necessities, like laundry, getting her oil changed, run to "the shop" to drop some $$$ to have the necessities taken care of, hair, nails, waxing so she is perfect for the sleepover, which adds another 2-3 hours to an already crazy day.

Then she has to take care of any appointments that "just can't wait" another day. Realizing she hasn't eaten since yesterday at lunch, grabs something to eat on the way to the harried "getting ready" ritual. The checklist is in her mind, "do I have..." and it goes on and on. She spends the last hour making sure everything is in order. She arrives at your house, parks the car and takes one last look in the mirror, hoping you don't notice the dark circles no amount of concealer can hide, mentally moving into the "bombshell" mode. Shifting the mental focus, her walk changes ala "the Usual Suspect" and she becomes "the fantasy". In reality, she is just a girl, with the same amount of responsibility as everyone else in this world. The only difference is she is usually facing it alone. Don't think guests are the only ones tired when the sun goes down, we are all human...

Catherine