Your best birthday present?

My partner got me this awesome Star Trek bathrobe for my upcoming 28th birthday. I think this is the fucking coolest thing ever. Command gold, no less. What can I say? Rank has its privileges ;)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/miscellaneous/e73b/

So what's the best present anyone has ever given you? It doesn't have to be a birthday present, any awesome present you've gotten for whatever reason will do :)

• Like 2

In this rec, you read my second visit, and to my surprise in the bedroom laying on the bed, grinning from ear to ear and laughing her fucking ass off when I appeared in the door.

Yes, it was a awesome present, birthday and someone special being very generous as a friend, thanks Cleo, I will not forget that day.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32388

I got a BBBJ......with CIM and swallow........many years ago......the first of many in my life

In this rec, you read my second visit, and to my surprise in the bedroom laying on the bed, grinning from ear to ear and laughing her fucking ass off when I appeared in the door.

Yes, it was a awesome present, birthday and someone special being very generous as a friend, thanks Cleo, I will not forget that day.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32388

Heeheehee, now that was a gift we were both able to enjoy!

My best gifts were from my mother, when i went home for Christmas a few years back (I don't go very often). Although she and I don't talk often, so I didn't think she knew me very well, she presented me with a slow cooker, a rice cooker, and Trivial Pursuit 80s. Incredible!!! I love to cook and I'm board game nerd, she seriously couldn't have gotten me anything more suited to me. It was awesome :D

As a gift to myself, taking 40 friends out for dinner and drinks for my 40th Birthday. Took over an entire small favorite (portugese) Rest. We had a ball:).

Flying in a helecopter through the Red Clay Canyons at sunrise on my 50th then seeing Lost in Tranlsation.

Both memorable! Good times!!

Peace

MG

My 1960s Strombecker Road Race set. It was the best ever. Until my older brother put oil all over everything to try and make the tires smoke. Wrecked the entire set. I cried for days. Was never the same. But for a couple of weeks it was/is my best gift ever.

I know you like to share your cookies, sharing is fun :) I stand corrected by the way, Sara was a gift to me, not as a birthday present.

I must be getting old :( my f@%^ing memory is going, Cleo and I had a one on one together for my birthday she was in stockings,garters, and I had PIE and cookies :) :)

Heeheehee, now that was a gift we were both able to enjoy!

My partner got me this awesome Star Trek bathrobe for my upcoming 28th birthday. I think this is the fucking coolest thing ever. Command gold, no less. What can I say? Rank has its privileges ;)

.... hmmmm... what if the robe was red? I mean gold and blue are generally safe but red, geez... that would be a relationship ender right there... (pardon the trekkie lore...)

I got something is red ... as a combined birthday/college graduation present, a 1978 Camaro with a 350 V-8. It was all junked up with emission equipment, and it had about 20,000 miles on it, but boy was that fun.

My best birthday present, was the beautiful and very kind Soleil :) She came to see me on my 25th birthday........

.... hmmmm... what if the robe was red? I mean gold and blue are generally safe but red, geez... that would be a relationship ender right there... (pardon the trekkie lore...)

Haha, well, in the original, red was expendable, but in TNG, red is command. Obviously the robes were based on the original though, so yes, getting red would have been a dealbreaker.

My first vibrator from my first boyfriend at age 17.

Just out of curiosity, what made it so great? Was it an awesome vibrator, or just the sentiment?

Berlin - the fact that it made me orgasm in ways not possible with fingers or tongue LOL

Posted via Mobile Device

Hahaha, fair enough!

Guest k***na

Well at least you got a vibrator!!....I remember my 16th birthday, my bf at the time bought me a cucumber and put it on a macdonalds tray and gave it to me infront of everyone...including my mom!!!!....talk about embarrassing..lol

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/miscellaneous/e73b/

So what's the best present anyone has ever given you? It doesn't have to be a birthday present, any awesome present you've gotten for whatever reason will do :)

I think that a girl who thinks that a "Star Trek bath robe is the coolest fucking thing ever" has to be the coolest fucking thing ever! ;)

(Hi, My name is Mikey and I'm a Trekkaholic....)

For me, my best birthday gift was from a buddy while traveling. He set up and paid for my first experience with an sp. If he only knew what he started!

The best gift that someone got me was for my 30th birthday, tickets to the Toronto Indy race weekend which included garage passes to meet the drivers!

The best gift I got myself, I have been buying my own birthday and Christmas gifts for over 15 years, was for my 40th bithday. A year off work and 9 months traveling around North America on my motorcycle. The best thing I have done in my life!

The best gift that someone got me was for my 30th birthday, tickets to the Toronto Indy race weekend which included garage passes to meet the drivers!

The best gift I got myself, I have been buying my own birthday and Christmas gifts for over 15 years, was for my 40th bithday. A year off work and 9 months traveling around North America on my motorcycle. The best thing I have done in my life!

That gift to yourself sounds amazing. My partner and I have future plans to bum all over North America trying to find the best diners.

On that trip the best diners I found were in Louisiana, Texas and Georgia! But I was just looking for great roads and amazing views and for that California is hard to beat!