RRRoll up the Rim to Win

thanks lady...I did not know that :)

Now, what can I get for a donut?

Hmmmm. I usually don't do barters Meg, but I would be willing to sleep with you for the free donut thing. I usually hold out for a donut and a coffee.

Guest k***na

Drinking a coffee everyday so far and hoping to win at least 1 timbit!!!

That would be nice..lol:)

I find their contest interesting. I am not a Tim's drinker, so I only occasionally visit, usually when going on a road trip, so I have not yet taken a trip, so no Tim's yet.

I wonder whether there is a measurable change in overall consumption and sales. They do this for a reason, and I suspect like any contest, it actually changes people's habits.

I guess that is why there is so many caffeine zombies wandering around currently.

Hmmmm. I usually don't do barters Meg, but I would be willing to sleep with you for the free donut thing. I usually hold out for a donut and a coffee.

LMAO...sounds fair

I'm a Chai Tea latte guy.....it works for me....lol....beat redbulls!!

I thought this string of post was for a different type of rimming actually...oops!!....I'm an ass man actually and yours is so lovely Malika and the same for Megan...awesome!!

LMAO...sounds fair

I thought so too. It's hard to pass up on the sweet buttery elixir which is my daily passion, that being the extra large double double, but you have wooed me with your baked delights. I will take one for the team and let you have me for a double chocolate donut. I trust that this arrangement will remain private; once this door is opened I will be getting calls offering timbits, croissants or *gasp* tea biscuits for my manflesh.

Ohhhh. One more thing. You will have to supply protection, I have run out of serviettes.

The tide is turning...two more winnings in the last two days..though I'm still not holding my breath for anything more than a beverage or pastry.

I never win and am very disgusted over it all.

Actually, I prefer to go to McDonald's for java;

it is really good and usually not a big line!

Over the past 10 years, I think I've won two cups of coffee and a couple of cookies, at most. However, one of my son's teachers won a bicycle last year, so I guess that really does happen!

Not exactly on point, but the first things I do when I arrive in Ottawa from the states is hit the Tim Hortons in baggage claim. The last this I do in Ottawa when I'm leaving town is hit the Tim Horton's in the international departure area.

I only seem to win when I am out of town. So far zero in Regina but on every coffee I have gotten anywhere else I always win a coffee or a donut.

Posted via Mobile Device

Streak of sorts...coffee and donut in two days..at least the tea is keeping me hydrated. Keep on rolling :icon_smile:

I have found out why I have such a loosing streak in this roll-up-the-rim game.......

I make my own coffee partof the time......and when I don't make my own ........I end up with caffeteria coffee..........

no wonder I am not winning!!!!!

Guest s*f******0*3

I finally won a coffee!!! My odds are not good considering all the timmies runs I do....

Posted via Mobile Device