This is where I tell you to BITE ME!

With lots of love of course!

Oh I can bite you, don't you worry - might lick a little at first though ;)

Additional Comments:

Did you get to see some wombats?

I saw one yesterday but he was hiding, I could only see his furry butt!

your used to seeing furry butts...lol

Well of course, I do live with three furry kittycats.... ooooooooooh wait, you mean Underwearback.gif

heeheehee!

Hey girl! Just read your blog.Amazing pics and stories.Glad you did the Ocean road and loved Melbourne. See you soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Aw thanks glad you like! Melbourne is amazing, I've been there twice already and will be back again before this trip is over! But it's only two weeks now til I'm back in Ottawa's loving arms :D

Aw thanks glad you like! Melbourne is amazing, I've been there twice already and will be back again before this trip is over! But it's only two weeks now til I'm back in Ottawa's loving arms :D

Do the jail thing in MEL ! You will love it.

See ya.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest 9**A*****

Missing you a bunch while you've been away Cleo! I'm glad you are have such a great experience!

Well although I am glad Cleo you are having a good time. I am actuall quite upset.....

Let me tell you why, I look at the picture of you in hot sun, so hot yourself and then I spot it, your bikini, and your actually wearing it..no no no this willl never work............LOL

Enjoy the rest of your trip....

I have been living vicariously through you via your blog. I am so glad you decided to create one for this trip. Memories that will last a lifetime. I am so jealous.....

Enjoy the remainder of your trip and have a safe return home. I am sure your kitties will thank you.

I have been living vicariously through you via your blog. I am so glad you decided to create one for this trip. Memories that will last a lifetime. I am so jealous.....

Enjoy the remainder of your trip and have a safe return home. I am sure your kitties will thank you.

Thanks love :) And thank you again for giving me the blog suggestion! I hope to be posting lots of incredible photos the next few days. And then I can't WAIT to be home to my kittahs!!!!

• Like 1

I haven't read it yet, but I am hoping you will take a moment to go visit a legal brothel there, just to see what they are like. I've been watching an Australian series set in a brothel, and it looks pretty cool. But it might not be as glamourous as on TV lol.

hmmmmm... why is it that when your boss is away on vacation, time flies and they are back almost as soon as they left but when friends are away, it seems like an ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!

Come home to the land of maple syrup, beavers and people that miss you!!!!!!!!

Little more than a week and I'm back in Ottawa's extremely loving arms! Can't wait. Although, after four days in the outback so far and more to come, I have to say I'm falling in love with this place!

Well everyone, I just posted my last blog entry for the trip, tomorrow I'm getting back on a plane to Canada-land! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!