Enough with the fatty insults.

As a somewhat bigger lady myself, I can relate. I have a received a few of those e-mails over the years. The ones that really burn my ass are the where they insult me on one hand, but then ask for a discount on the other hand. Well since you're fat and probably not that busy, how about $....

I have not met you, but from the little I can see, I think you are one sexy woman!!!

Thanks for posting this.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to hurt others, especially when it gains them nothing. I cling to a karma-like belief that these peoples' actions and attitudes will somewhere, somehow come back to bite them in the ass.

I'm happy my attention was drawn to your pictures though, Lou. You are a beautiful woman with curves in all the right places and your gorgeous hair is icing on the cake. I hope we get an opportunity to meet. :icon_wink:

Lou, you are quite obviously a beautiful person inside and out! Don't let other's shortcomings affect you!

I have gotten a few of those types of emails with the added insult of being too old LOL....I love me and will always love me :)

Haters are gunna hate!

There's a movement that I am quite fond of known as the fat-positive movement which is super awesome and allows fat/big/large (whatever term you prefer) people to regain confidence and power over their own bodies:

http://yrwelcome.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/why-im-fat-positive/

xoxo

Stay strong! It's a messed up world out there and people all of a sudden feel all this entitlement to say things that isn't their place to do so.

Sky