Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss Cloe)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest i***k***

Edited by i***k***

thats my girl....:-P and soon Miss cloe we shall take turns with our M.pinky's...wink

Can't wait to meet Emma, Miss Cloe and friends.:wink:

Hun

Tiger, what a tremendous informative review/recommendation of your encounter with Miss Cloe.

I tip my hat to both you and Miss Cloe for providing us the ability to enjoy your experience through your writings.

I'm still speechless after reading about your story... Our story!

All I can say is thank you for a fantastic afternoon spent in your company and for letting me explore your sensual and very passionate body and mind!

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to my Tiger!

xox

I'm still speechless after reading about your story... Our story!

All I can say is thank you for a fantastic afternoon spent in your company and for letting me explore your sensual and very passionate body and mind!

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to my Tiger!

xox

My Dearest Cloe,

You are far too modest, for it is I who is thankful and full of gratitude to have been graced and to have been offered the pleasure of your company...

To have been offered your hospitality, your smile, your kiss, your touch, your intimacy, your embrace, your warmth, your "Joie de Vie"...

For all that you had offered me...you are far too modest...you are truly Exquisite...

Until our next embrace...Kisses and much much more,

Tigerclaw

P.S. To be in the company of you and EmmaA together...be still my "Inner Tiger"...be still...

The dearest Miss Cloe. Her beauty enchanted me the first time we met, our second merely reinforces her geas over me.

Her eyes, her eyes drew me in as her warm embrace encircled me. Her sweet velvet lips met mine and brought back the wonderful memories of our first encounter. Many a night have I woken to visions of those lips on mine. Her insistent tongue found mine, as a mischievous glint danced in her eyes. Our lips parted and hand in hand she let me into her chamber.

We resumed our kissing and unbidden hands explored each other, her fingers brushing down my arm as mine traces sigils down hers finally resting on her palm rewarding me with a soft giggle. With deft hands she reliefs me of my garment and pulls me on her signaling my kisses to start their wayward journey as I taste her wonderful presence and.....

My fellow readers, the delights of our time together is something I privately cherish. I invite you to etch your own memories with the dearest Miss Cloe.

Well I decided that my 100th post would be my recommendation of Miss Cloe, and yes I planned it this way! :wink: Miss Cloe will appreciate it as I am compulsively organized like her. This will be long as it was truly a memorable experience on many levels.

This will be a different recommendation for me, instead of the naughty byplay I will talk about the experience I had with this amazing, intelligent, inspiring and sensual woman. I noticed Miss Cloe almost immediately when I joined CERB and I decided that it was not if I would see her, it was a matter of when. Her contest which closed recently triggered the need to see her as soon as I could.

Win or lose I contacted Cloe immediately in a rambling PM and asked when she would be in Ottawa next, she replied it was about a month away. Despite the long delay between seeing me she still took the time to have many PM's back and forth that were very genuine and endearing. She is a very articulate woman and I could tell right away that she was genuine, caring and personable to boot.

A short while later she asked if I would be available June 25th instead of the July date we were discussing. I immediately blocked my calendar and answered with a resounding YES. I knew from the start that I wanted to spend some social time with her so we started discussing that aspect as well. My selection of Prince Songs for her contest really impressed her and I was lucky enough to win the contest and a bonus hour. Being really intrigued with Miss Cloe I decided to use it right away and booked 3 hours in the morning.

More notes were passed and every day I was more and more excited. The night before I get an unsolicited note saying she is excited to meet me tomorrow and it put me in heaven and the anticipation rose even higher. That morning I spent an extra long preparation period and as I was reading the news I get a text from her saying she is looking forward to 10am and seeing me. Wow, I just felt amazing and so excited to see her.

Driving downtown to meet her I had to calm myself many times and finally the time came and I called her to say I would be there in 5 minutes. When she answered her voice was just what I imagined, sexy French accent to go with a silky tone. She apologized for the noise as she was watching CNN (swoon, I was listening to CNN on XM radio). She told me she would meet me downstairs soon.

We had described each other and what we were going to wear (days in advance, we are both very organized :)) and the time came. I saw Cloe through the glass of the hotel and she was wearing white dressy pants and a classy yet nice and tight white top, add to this her sheer beauty, radiant hair, amazing smile, perfect glasses and killer eyes...I was floored.

She was genuinely happy and excited to meet me and as we hugged she paid me a great compliment (when a woman like Cloe says you are better looking then she even imagined after I described myself, you can't help to feel good about yourself). I stole my first of many looks at her body (especially her amazing bum and chest) as she turned to enter the cab and I was grateful I chose extra time that morning.

We took a cab to one of (if not) the best hotels in Ottawa and went to their upscale dining room for breakfast. I was instantly comfortable with Miss Cloe and we started talking and sharing and just looking at each other. She is absolutely radiant inside and out and we really got to know each other.

We connected while we were talking to the point that the waitress had to come three times before we even ordered. Once breakfast was complete we were getting eager to spend some intimate time together and literally rushed out of the dining room. We exited hand in hand and it was completely comfortable and exciting to just be in physical contact with her.

Getting back to her hotel we entered her lovely and spacious suite (really, she has the best accommodations I have seen in a long time). As soon as the door closed we had a quick tour then after much anticipation we shared our first gentle and passionate kiss(es). She left me breathless and with a smile she went to change. I freshened up then went in to our playroom (master bedroom in the suite). Candles, music, chilled water and all the comforts you could want/need.

Miss Cloe entered with a smile wearing sexy lingerie that simply flowed over her body. Moving together we kissed some more and then she undressed me, while we continued kissing. The next ten minutes we simply touched each other and kissed while standing. It was sensual, erotic and very personal. Her lips were soft, her tongue tantalizing and teasing and the way she touched and moved sent shivers through me.

I continually looked into her eyes, eye contact was big with us (take that Malarek!) and I had to comment to her many times that she was beautiful, or her eyes were stunning or her skin was a pleasure to touch. But most of all her eyes held me hostage, they showed her true spirit and soul and it was beautiful and strong.

We then moved to the bed and I had to touch and feel her. Helping her with her heels I spent the next 5 or ten minutes just lightly touching her legs, her breasts and kissing her. I was simply appreciating the beauty and sheer sexiness of her body and her glorious soul as I stared into her eyes while we shared intimate contact.

●●●Pauses●●●

What happened after that I am going to save as my special memories of the pleasure we gave each other for the next hour. Miss Cloe reached me in a way I have not felt for a long time and it is something I have stopped and smiled about many times since I left her early yesterday afternoon.

She gave me a lot of insight and ideas and inspiration as well, both in how I approach myself when intimate and in my business life as well. I can truly say that not only did Miss Cloe provide an amazing (amazing!) sexually intimate experience, but I feel inspired to try new things in other aspects as well.

Thank you Cloe for the wonderful encounter and we will see each other soon. Repeat? Yes...in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Cool recommendation! 8) After such a sensual warm-up, I'm sure the main event was really outstanding. Happy to fill in my own blanks, as it were.

Very nice. I was just picturing the stunning Miss Cloe, blond hair flowing, as she was passing through the lobby hotel like poetry in motion with all eyes gazing at her, and then stopping to hug you. If I would have been a bystander in that lobby, I would made a comment something like "what a lucky bastard". Thanks for the visual.

ATH

Thank you Cloe for the wonderful encounter and we will see each other soon.

I also want to thank you for a wonderful, sensual and passionate morning/afternoon!

It was truly a pleasure to meet you and spend time with you! :)

This will be a different recommendation for me, instead of the naughty byplay I will talk about the experience I had with this amazing, intelligent, inspiring and sensual woman.

Although I LOVE reading erotic detailed "novels" about my adventures with my gentlemen, I also highly appreciate reading more discrete and well written feed back about the intimate (social and private) moments shared together.

Again, thank you for everything Jerican!

See you soon :)

xox

You were my first social + intimate experience in this hobby (although I have booked extra time just to chat when I arrive with others, you were my first outside date) and it was very fun and exciting. ATH was exactly right, at the restaurant and as you left the hotel I felt very lucky (and admired) that I had you on my arm. You are a vision I am keeping in my minds eye!

It's funny, you actually saved a co-worker from my wraith (and potentially me getting in some trouble). I had to clean up a major mess that they caused and instead of anger I focused on a happy memory and you popped in my head, specifically a thought of you in bed...let's just say I started feeling a completely different emotion!:-D

I cannot wait to be your Prince again soon!:wink:

I also want to thank you for a wonderful, sensual and passionate morning/afternoon!

It was truly a pleasure to meet you and spend time with you! :)

Although I LOVE reading erotic detailed "novels" about my adventures with my gentlemen, I also highly appreciate reading more discrete and well written feed back about the intimate (social and private) moments shared together.

Again, thank you for everything Jerican!

See you soon :)

xox

Guest f***2f***

I wonder if Miss cloe ever gets tired of us telling her how beautiful she is?? It seems that many of us agree on that point!! We are talking about total beauty too...inner and outer..you are one of kind my dear!! grrrrrrrrrrr

I had a wonderful meeting with Miss Cloe last night... it was an evening of sensual and erotic pleasures. I was feeling a little under the weather, but Miss Cloe gave me some TLC all over. She is a perfect courtesan who knows exactly how to please a man and knew what I needed last night...

• Like 1

Miss Cloe is one of those intoxicating women that make you feel better for just meeting them. I had met her once before and had an outstanding experience and longed to visit with her again. Unfortunate circumstances had me cancel a duo with her and Emma Alexandra, but I was ecstatic when she posted a new visit and I booked immediately.

The wait was difficult, but the day finally came and I met Cloe at her beautiful downtown suite. It has been months since I have seen her, but the moment the door opened all the amazing feelings and thoughts rushed back in. Here was an Angel in a white lingerie ensemble, smiling at me and pulling me into her room. Welcoming me with a kiss we wandered into the kitchen to unload the snacks I brought.

Kissing, oh kissing. Cloe and I click in many ways, but our sensual and passionate kisses are the biggest one. After everything was laid out in the kitchen we started to kiss again, and again, and again. The food was forgotten, only juice was poured and I almost dropped my glass at one point while our lips locked.

Moving to the bedroom we kissed some more and we removed my clothes, laying Cloe on the bed I released her magnificent breasts from her thin, but not thin enough lingerie. Kissing her some more I slowly made my way to her breasts and swirled my tongue around her perfect nipples. Licking, sucking and flicking them I elicited moans of pleasure from her and then slowly moved down her body.

I like to tease a bit and never ?dive right in? as they say so I kissed all around her beautiful sweetness for a bit. Minutes of this teasing later I had to taste her and slowly licked her lips up and down for a time and then proceeded to lick and suck her both delicately and with increased passion. This may sound weird but the moment I started I remembered her taste and could not have enough of her. I lingered there for some time and Cloe had orgasm, after orgasm after orgasm. I couldn?t stop, but I was going crazy.

Finally pulling myself away I lay on my back and she took her turn kissing me again and then moving down my body. It was such an exciting feeling to see this amazing woman moving up and down my body. Teasing me for a bit she licked, kissed and then finally took me into her mouth. She has absolutely amazing skills and within moments I was as hard and excited as I have ever been and just wanted?needed to be in her.

We put protection on and she slowly got on top of me, I have to say that Cloe is so sexy, so beautiful I couldn?t stop looking at her. Our eyes met as she lowered herself onto me and we both shared a gasp of pleasure. We stayed in this position for a long time, alternating me thrusting in tandem with her, to her rising up and down on me while holding the headboard. We were so much in synch as we kissed, moved and pressed together that she had even more orgasms, I could feel her wetness and every contraction, and I was simply in heaven.

Moving behind her we proceeded to continue our lovemaking, Cloe has such a wonderful and sexy bum, I can almost feel my hands still on it while we moved together like one person. More orgasms from this erotic goddess, and I was crazy with ecstasy, we then moved to missionary, I was able to kiss her and suck her beautiful nipples some more. We had been playing erotic games non-stop for well over an hour and I had to take a fluids break, we sank to the bed and lay next to each other.

Even after all this bedplay, after the amazing feelings and sensations we shared I have to say the next period is my favorite. Cloe and I simply lay in bed for the next while and talked like old friends. I mentioned that we click, it is this way both physically and mentally, I admire and respect her as much as I desire her, so the intimate chat we had meant as much or more then the physical play.

Topics shifted and my hands never stopped tracing her body, eventually she told me to roll over and she proceeded to bring me back to life, driving me crazy as she took me in her mouth again and teased me to the brink. Getting protection on again I got behind her and was able to hold her hips again as we thrust against each other in unbridled passion. Her moans of pleasure, her movements and sheer sexiness drove me to the brink and I came in literally a long shuddering release.

We stayed there for a bit then finally separated, our bodies had been in contact for nearly two hours straight and I didn?t want to lose that feeling. But all things have to end and with some kisses (top and bottom:twisted:) I left her to take my shower and get ready to head to a meeting (which I wasn?t really able to concentrate during;-)). All during my movements through the suite getting phone, shoes, etc. we kept stopping to share kisses with each other.

As mentioned by Cloe this will be her last trip to Ottawa and I feel very lucky I was able to share this time with her. She is a truly amazing, sensual, charming, witty, intelligent, erotic, wild and beautiful person. Thank you Cloe, I wish all the best to you and thank you for a wondrous morning and the best possible way to start my day and week.

• Like 1

Excellent review Jerican....makes me want to hop on a plane and fly down to see experience Miss Cloe...she sounds like one amazing lady.

Jerican, thank you for another amazing Reco. You brought back memories of my amazing time spent with the duo Queens Miss Cloe and EmmaAlexandra.

Thanks

ATH

I had a wonderful meeting with Miss Cloe last night... it was an evening of sensual and erotic pleasures. I was feeling a little under the weather, but Miss Cloe gave me some TLC all over. She is a perfect courtesan who knows exactly how to please a man and knew what I needed last night...

It was a pleasure meeting you SS. You are a real sweet heart! :)

Miss Cloe is one of those intoxicating women that make you feel better for just meeting them. I had met her once before and had an outstanding experience and longed to visit with her again...

Jerican, my "Prince", what can I say besides the fact that it's always great to spend a morning in your company! :)

A wonderful way to start the day! ;)

Kisses for both of you gentlemen!

Cloe xox

I was visiting Ottawa and on a whim i called Miss Cloe. She was not in town but would be for supper at a later date. After calling around for a place that was convenient for the both of us and not hard for my GPS to find. ( i have never been to Ottawa in my life) The stars aligned on that fateful day, or so i will always think in my mind. We talked on the phone and confirmed,and than it happened. There was a knock on the door and in came the most wonderful tasting wine i have ever had. Holding the bottle was a hot looking, very down to earth outgoing friendly blond. As we spoke i could tell this was going to be a memory i will always have, but never share with the ones closest to me. Dang was it a time, thought i was to far gone a few times than she stops and takes me there again over and over. If you gentleman have not yet met this Fine Women i suggest you do, or at least try. ( out of respect for the ladies i don't go into to much detail but trust me it was great) :wink:

• Like 2

Two months ago a mutual friend of mine and miss cloe had mention that she was quitting soon and that I should not miss my chance with her. So I booked a rendez vous in Sept. with miss cloe, and on my way to Ottawa I get a text on my phone stating that she was not feeling well and it was better to postpone to a later date. After a terrible month of October for me I have decided to take up this offer before its too late. Contacted miss cloe set a date and wait for Monday morning. Friday afternoon I get a sexy text on my phone, which I cannot repeat on here. It was not meant for me. I replied all while laughing and dreaming about it, but damn I was wishing I was that guy that night.

Morning of this encounter I leave my hometown way ahead of schedule so I do not get there late, find a parking space close by, but not close enough. I then receive a text message describing her attire and room number, I then reply that I will be there shortly.

A knock on the door and I can hear those pumps on the floor (I just love the sounds of it) coming to the door. I can't wait to finally meet her she is standing behind the door and WOW, tall gorgeous blond with mesmerizing eyes, she hugs and kisses me.(what a beauty I tell myself). I am so nervous, she is so hot in this outfit. I put my arms around her and I love the feel of her body. I'm invited to the couch where she offers me something to drink, more LFK and DFK. Now I'm warming up and she is taking my hand and we walk to the bedroom, she has closed the blinds and lit some candles.

Part one

Clothes are removed slowly and touching and caressing is on the menu. Miss cloe takes some flavored lube and massages me where it counts, sucks on my nipples and plays with Jim and the twins. I need to relax from the get go or else I can explode quite rapidly. So now I get Miss cloe on her back and start to taste her entire body from the neck to her toes stopping at her erogenous zones. She loves getting her toes sucked on and light kisses behind her knees. Here comes the light domination from Miss cloe she says that if I was keeping this up, I was going to get it and there would be no stopping her. hehehe.

I'm a man with selective hearing and all I heard was "keep going I love it" so I did. On my back now she starts to devour my cock and I'm checking her gorgeous butt in the mirror moving back and forth "Oh my god its beautiful" I say.

Miss cloe takes a condom and I thought she was going to cover my hard shaft with it, but instead she pulls it over her finger and licks my anus and massages my prostate(WOW, Miss cloe has experience with this and it shows).

Before I explode I wanted to see how Miss cloe would squirt, being of experience with this subject myself. (see the latest thread about squirting). I proceeded to wet her tight little hole, believe me I need two fingers to get this going and a lot of spit was needed. With Miss cloe on her back, legs spread apart and my technique working, 30 second and we are soaking the bed. She kept a water bottle by the bed and had to drink some, with my surprise she lays back on the bed and wants to squirt some more. My heart is pounding and my mind is in overdrive.

Here she cums like a fire hydrant and I cant stop it, I try with my mouth on it and take as much as possible and then it stops, my face is covered and we are both happy. I go and kiss her so she can taste herself and she smiles.

Now I can release my load, she slips on a rubber and gets on all four and I get behind her doogy style. Her ass is all the way up, my cock is fully erect I put it in slowly and admire the view. Its wet and tight and she arches her back and looks at my butt in the mirror and she keeps on squirting. I can't hold it anymore and blow my load. Miss cloe is thirsty, we drink and cuddle a bit and now we take a shower.

Round 2

Here is the big surprise for Miss cloe. I came out of the shower first and dried myself put on a pair of leather chaps(only that) sit and wait on the couch for her. She comes out of the bathroom with a towel around her and looks for me. She finds me sitting comfortable on the couch with another erection and gets on her knees and touches the leather and pays attention to Jim and the twin again kisses me and I can see she is all excited

Seeing her all amazed I got up on the coffee table and gave her one of my chippendale dance(video will be on sale next week.lol). The smile on her face was priceless and just like any red blooded women she could not keep her hands to herself with a stud showing off is goods.hehe

Miss cloe engulfs my cock almost all the way and I enjoy the sensation of her warm mouth on it. We take each others hands and continue our time in the bedroom. This time to be more comfortable Miss cloe lays a cover over the wet area on the bed. Miss cloe wants to squirt again(she fawcken loves it) drinks water and we go at it again. I want to taste her pussy so I take my time and she demands that I make her squirt. I oblige with pride and so she does it again. We try many different position some DATO on her and on me. I end up on my back and Miss cloe wants to use a toy on me, she gave me the choice between little pinky, sweety and excalibur, my choice was with pinky.LOL

Her perfect mouth on me and pinky in my ass, it did not take long to blow my load all over her perfect breast and on my chaps. Miss cloe backed up a bit and admired the chaps one last time before I removed them for a shower.

Final note

It was a pleasure to finally meet miss cloe, our time together was unbelievable. Keep in mind this was a 3 hour rendez vous. Our next time will have to be a full day to fully appreciate this fine lady. One thing I should have included in this reco. was that there was a lot of kissing and using of all our senses ex. smell, taste, hearing, seeing and touching. I also forgot to add in many places on here the screaming of joy and kissing since it was happening all the time and it would have taken so much space on here.

PS. My mind wants to have Miss cloe and emma together but I'm sure my body would probably not take it.lol

Amazing rec T'Storm! Wow, I know exactly the feelings you described although I have yet to make her squirt that much!! I think I need to go over the squirting thread again for tutorials!

Sounds like you guys had a great time and makes me look forward (even more)to seeing her again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.