Hey all,

New to Cerb. Have been doing some research but a quick question can often help out a lot....

Am coming to ottawa for a visit with a buddy in 2 weks! Used to LOVE going to Pigale's years back. It was awesome. But that was a while ago.

Will have at least 2 nights of extended strip club visiting and was wondering what the current favourite spots are. Which is the best for the 'vibe'? Which for the talent? Which is best for lap dances? Is it still the Pig's?!?

Thanks for any info all!

-ducky.

I prefer Taboo girls, their more down to eath, I also like Barbs. The playmate is good wednesday at noon with their free buffet offered lots of girls to dine with or on haha

Thanks guys!!

I loved Pigs before and was hoping it was still good. Taboo sounds interesting and worth a visit though too. -never been there. And I love mileage in the privates!

Btw... what is the 'open concept CR' ? Is CR 'champagne room'?

ducky

Thanks guys!!

I loved Pigs before and was hoping it was still good. Taboo sounds interesting and worth a visit though too. -never been there. And I love mileage in the privates!

Btw... what is the 'open concept CR' ? Is CR 'champagne room'?

ducky

Yes, CR's are Champagne rooms. The open concept CR's in Ottawa are the product of a city by-law. As such, there is no privacy per se (as opposed to say Pigale or Taboo), as it is a series of stalls that are shoulder height (when sitting). So, no "funny business".

Hey.......ladies N Gentlemen....

think...the hullside is much better...If u know what I mean...........

Barb's definitely isn't my favourite. The CR is incredibly bad with a whole bunch of little cattle stalls and the place is a squalid little dump overall.

Agree with Curious. On the most part, Barb's ladies are quite fine, but squalid dump IMO is accurate. And other than a half wall for the ladies to hold and keep their balance, the CR might as well be wide open. No privacy at all.

Can never go wrong with Pigales.

IMO the ladies are very real at Barb's, but I can't argue that the CRleaves something to be desired. The owner doesn't seem to be willing to put much money into the club, but we shouldn't take that out on the ladies.

I agree that the CR's at Barb's aren't the greatest, especially if you would like a higher mileage, but in term of the girls, I find that they have the best selection of girls...and my favorite is there:D

Guest Ni**t*****t

I also agree with Kubrickfan. I have been to Barbs a lot... a lot. I have met lovely girls there that are definitely worth the time and money. I understand the CR kind of sucks and this has nothing to do with the girls.

I go to Barbs when I want to have a beer and a good time chatting up beautiful girls and always leave the place with a story, smile, etc... even a girl lol.

Barbs is better than Pigale in my view. I agree the CR is light years ahead at Pigs but when you go to Pigs in the evening, you pay your cover charge, are greeted by bouncers, tip the bouncer after he assigns you a shitty place, then you look like a dot on the wall for the girls and need to exercise across the club to say hi to a girl you like... and watch for the beedy bouncer eyes looking at you changing seat.

Barbs is way better. Easy going, no thugs assigning you a seat, beer is way cheaper, you know everybody after a while. Best club here. If only the owner would care...

Guest **n****er

Nightflight,

What you're describing is a great atmosphere. But honestly..when I go to a strip club it's all business. I'm there to seek out a dancing companion for a few minutes of bliss...and that's it. Conversation is great before hand..but afterwards I'm out.

I think barbs is more of a sports bar mentality as you describe it. Still very much has it's place...but I wouldn't put any ottawa club ahead of a gatineau club in terms of the "business".

I pretty much have fun in all of the mentionned clubs, just be funny and patient and women are going to be with you at 100%%%..lol.. don`t forget to buy a drink....

Rum

• Like 1

Guest Bri*****e Da****
I think barbs is more of a sports bar mentality as you describe it.

I very much agree with this. Barb's, to me, feels like more of a 'regular' bar that just happens to have hot naked girls. It's a great environment if that's what you're looking for because I find everyone (with some very rare exceptions, I'm sure) is incredibly nice and easy to get along with. My only complaint is the curling/darts that they play during the day - lol sports bar fail!

Hey all!

thanks so much for the help.

We ended up at Pigalles. 3 night in a row!! Savage.

Fell in love at least twice.

The CRs were nice, but the music....almost a major buzzkill. Why can't they just put up a meter or something like in a cab, and then play decent music.. ll one of the 'Great Questions' I guess.

-ducky

Guest **n****er

Depends what you mean by great music. I'm sure the stuff listen to would have most people heading for the doors. I usually just ignore the music and enjoy the honies.