Can someone give info on a mature (40 and over) indy that receives at her place, shape is not really important, attitude is very important, as is a low cost. Thanks

Low cost and good attitude? Probably not going to be easy to find. My Advise... Don't be so cheap, save up and pay for quality. Anyone with a great attitude in this business is not going to be offering services cheep. Good attitude and good service goes hand in hand with being happy and not having to see 10+ clients a day to pay the bills. You get what you pay for and if you remove your lot cost request I am sure you would get a few very good recommendations.

The cost was the stopper for me, don't know any mature ladies that work for cheep. (although if you track the BBBJ threads they seem to be cheep)

If you want low cost fand good attitude, forget Ottawa. Even high cost good attitude is difficult here. Play in Montreal. Many, many ladies with fabulous attitude and great service. It is another world there.

If you want low cost fand good attitude, forget Ottawa. Even high cost good attitude is difficult here. Play in Montreal. Many, many ladies with fabulous attitude and great service. It is another world there.

Dear FalconHawk,

It sounds like you have had a bad experience, for that I am sorry. Please, don't lump all SPs together. Ottawa is full of great talent, and the attitude here is exceptional.

Ottawa is not Montreal, I will give you that. We are a government city, thus appearing fairly anal, but under the surface it is a great city, full of great people. I have worked from Atlanta to The Sault and the women in Ottawa are heads above when it comes to professionalism and committment to providing quality service.

Maybe it's time to try on someone else for size? If you give any one of us the opportunity, I think you will be pleasantly surprised....

Catherine

Guest Stiletto Kyss
Can someone give info on a mature (40 and over) indy that receives at her place, shape is not really important, attitude is very important, as is a low cost. Thanks

I certainly would not equate "mature" with "low cost" as I have had some wonderful encounters with some lovely 40+ ladies over the years who were certainly not inexpensive. Generally, the old adage "you get what you pay for" prevails, yet there are exceptions. Nowadays, my excursions to the lovely ladies are few, but I would rather pay $300 an hour for a fond memory than $150 an hour for a nightmare. I regard all my encounters as "little vacations" of sorts so I prefer to stay at a four and a half to five star resort. Besides, at 60 everyone looks young to me!;)

Read the reviews and recommendations for sure but go for quality rather than quantity...just a suggestion from someone who is long in the tooth.

s-k

Guest f***2f***

In my humble opinion this forum has some excellent resources to offer in order to make an informed decision. Do your homework, read some reviews and even PM the folks who wrote em to get further details. This is a great little community on here of like minded hobbiests and SPs. When I grew up here (in Ottawa) this was a very provincial tight assed little town where SWs on Dalhousie were your only option. Today there are some wonderful caring ladies out there who are very "service oriented." Let your fingers do the walking on here and you won't be disappointed.

I and many others will preach the same set of ladies that are MILF or MIHF'd.

Yes - I would agree that at a certain point, price can become an issue, however, instead of just setting out "low cost" as a criteria, try to specify a price range which you are comfortable with.

Even one recommended lady has replied here already, but I don't think she "looks" old enough to qualify for your description of 40+, but she comes very well recommended.

Enjoy this forum, its a great resource to help you search for a great experience.

Katie Johnson is the "real deal" if you are looking for mature and over 40+

Nice place, superb service

I agree on Katie Johnson (see EC). Have not seen her at her own place but have seen her a few times on Outcall basis and is definitely another repeat for me. The price isn't all that bad either IMO.

MisterE

for sweet, darling, girlfriend next door....hot as hell....SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC!!!.....charming, sensitive to "cues"...EXTREMELY TALENTED:D!!!KATIE JOHNSON!!!....my VERY 1ST SP!!!!! Yup, that's right!!! one year ago, last November..or late October...one of those super horny, blustery fall days....I showed up with flowers and wine...place was spotless...fresh, fluffy towels after my shower, super hot videos of her on the "tele".....her atention to me...such focus, I felt such a natural warmth with her, she exudes a relaxing tonic...before we know it, we' re on the bed..and the rest is...history;).....what a blast (literally)!!!!....she gives EVERY MOMENT!!!!....thank you, Katie....You were the first..the ABSOLUTE BEST..ALWAYS..SO MANY FOND MEMORIES...MAMMORIES....you know what I mean, sweetheart!!!!!:p!!!!! Memories to last a lifetime.....GOD, I'd give ANYTHING to be with Katie right now!!! She is unforgettable in the sweetest way!!! Here's to you, Katie darling....XOXOXOXOXO..until we meet again....wow, what a rush, just thinking about it!!!!!..the anticipation adds fuel to our fire of passion, my love!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes. It's all true... exactly as I remember it too. Don't let age or body shape fool you. She is a very, very special lady. I'm not the kiss and tell kind, but Katie's bbbj is to die for. And if you are into 40DD's or maybe the head-to-toe cool-down massage... then the deal is sealed.

Head to toe cool down massage???? Please do explain!

I have exchanged e-mails with Katie, just haven't found the time to visit with her.

After reading the above, I'll have to make more effort.