Questions for both the gentlemen and the ladies

I'm from thunderbay and I've been noticing different SP's with different prices ranging from 120-150 when I first started here...now its from 80$ to 200

What do the gentlemen think about the services provided from both ends of the price range? Are they the same? Is one better than the other? Or do men just like to settle for what's cheeper?

Ladies, I'm assuming you may have the same thing going on in your city, how do u feel about this?

Personally, I've been here for 5 years, and the ranges have been more extreme lately, why would a SP want to charge less? Do they think less of themselves? Or do they think they will get more clients from having cheeper prices? I also think they are underminding thoes SP's who have had the same prices for years and who may charge more, they are degrading themselves in my opinion.

What does everyone else think?

Posted via Mobile Device

Some people charge lower prices to see more customers, and some charge more to see less. Its all about weither you want to be high or low volume. I don't think any price is really degrading, they are just

charging what they feel they can get away

with in their market.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

I presume the individual ladies know their own business best, and set and adjust their pricing accordingly - to get the level of business and type of clients they prefer. Different clients are attracted by different considerations.

From a client's perspective, there certainly does seem to be an overall correlation between price and "quality of service" (whatever that may mean). But there are plenty of exceptions on both ends of the pricing scale. (Thus the usefulness of a recommendation board!)

The old self-referential joke springs to mind (ha ha):

"Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot. Anyone driving faster than me is a maniac."

Guest tr*****e

"Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot. Anyone driving faster than me is a maniac."

That's right! I'm the only sane one in this world!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

WIT has important points, but for me, the deal-breaker(or maker) is when I feel literally "drawn" to someone in particular. I think actual attraction transcends any money-related considerations here(see my reply to the thread on money).

Edited by tr*****e
re-phrasal

Its all about weither you want to be high or low volume. I don't think any price is really degrading, they are just

charging what they feel they can get away

with in their market.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, so, you can honestly tell me that you think its not degrading to charge less for the same services (or even more services) as the SP's who have kept the same prices for years? Like the lower prices here, are pretty much the same as street workers, and yet they do more? Like, I just don't get it, maybe its just me, maybe its just my city, I don't know

And there are other ways of making yourself "high or low volume" you can choose who you see or don't see, you can choose how you interact with the gentlemen, and THAT should be the deciding factor to weather you want to be high or low volume

Again, just my opinion

Posted via Mobile Device

Well for me personally, I am very low volume and the price I charge is definetly higher then some adds I see but really its up to them. Yes it can undercut an established SP but really that just gives them clients most don't want. I don't want a client how is looking for value, so they aren't taking clients from me. As for people haggling about price because somebody is cheaper well they can go find that and stop wasting my time. That being said I am sure there are some wonderful men and ladies who operate in that price bracket.

Posted via Mobile Device

Prices are based on many different factors, ex. location, services, in/out calls, etc....! It is up to each individual to choose how much they wish to charge! I have been in my area for almost 3 years and I charge less then the rest in my area, I am also low volume! But most of the girls here will do things I would never consider!

It is up to each individual to decide how much we think our time is worth! If a new girl came to town who charged less then me, I would not think of it as under cutting, because to each their own!

We all need to stick together in this line of business, there are too many people in the world who degrade us for what we do! The more support we offer each other regardless of rates, services, etc.... The stronger we become, not only as individuals but as a group.

Just my 2 cents!

• Like 4

Ok, so, you can honestly tell me that you think its not degrading to charge less for the same services (or even more services) as the SP's who have kept the same prices for years? Like the lower prices here, are pretty much the same as street workers, and yet they do more?

Posted via Mobile Device

Nobody seems to think that having sex for free is degrading, so I don't think having sex for a low rate should be considered degrading. It's up to you what you want to charge and your rates, high or low, should be respected. Feeling degraded is a very personal thing. Remember that lots of people think that charging for sex period! is degrading.

I also wanted to add that I think in most cases "you get what you pay for" but this, of course, is not a reflection of the provider herself but of the services she provides. The better the pay, the more effort I put into my encounters.

As I get older, and have slightly more money to play with, I tend to be far more interested in the character of the woman than anything else... Just go looking on the boards and websites - it's not all that hard to find a young lady just entering the business who is not charging a lot... but those encounters just don't do it for me anymore... As a few others have posted, at this point in my life, my adventures need to involve conversation, flirtation, and ultimately, respect.

Not saying that this cannot happen with new ladies or young ones - just that the changes of me finding what I am looking for goes way up when I focus on well-reviewed veterans of the trade. And most of them charge a well deserved premium.

I find tmost of the lower prices are based on 15 mins to half hour of time.

I saw the $80 price tag and i believe it was for 15 mins X 4 = $320.

But then alot of theses ladies charge extra for other things. like daty, dfk, and others.

OMG, Miss Evans have you got us pegged. Well at least me. Nice Post. I've never considered the price in my encounters. I guess I likely have an upper limit but haven't yet reached what I considered beyond what I wanted to pay. At the same time I don't bargain shop. From a client standpoint I guess I would be more 'low volume' and 'high quality'. Don't meet someone every week but when I do I want a true experience. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Questions for both the gentlemen and the ladies

I'm from thunderbay and I've been noticing different SP's with different prices ranging from 120-150 when I first started here...now its from 80$ to 200

What do the gentlemen think about the services provided from both ends of the price range? Are they the same? Is one better than the other? Or do men just like to settle for what's cheeper?

Ladies, I'm assuming you may have the same thing going on in your city, how do u feel about this?

Personally, I've been here for 5 years, and the ranges have been more extreme lately, why would a SP want to charge less? Do they think less of themselves? Or do they think they will get more clients from having cheeper prices? I also think they are underminding thoes SP's who have had the same prices for years and who may charge more, they are degrading themselves in my opinion.

What does everyone else think?

Posted via Mobile Device

I try not to think too much about that since it's something that is totally out of my control. Instead, I try to focus more on finding ways to improve my own business and worry less about what everybody else is doing...lol.

• Like 3

I only have some much money to go around $200 is equals to 2 days work for me.............I cannot not afford to hobby as much a I would like to.

What matter the most is value for that $200,

GFE, time spent making me feel welcome like you want to be there with me, kissing, enjoying yourslef or teaching me how to please you if I am not doing so.

If I can get that for $80 sure that's more than fine by me........

IMHO what an SP/MP charges, does have the effect of putting limits on volume people they see. It also has another effect there are hobiest out there that cannot afford the high over inflated prices that are being charged.

• Like 1

IMHO what an SP/MP charges, does have the effect of putting limits on volume people they see. It also has another effect there are hobiest out there that cannot afford the high over inflated prices that are being charged.

I don't think it's fair to refer to higher rates as high over inflated prices.

Ladies charge what they think their time and companionship is worth.

If you feel she is charging too high, or you can't afford her rates, then don't see her. But it's not fair to refer to her rates as over inflated.

Some thoughts

RG

• Like 2

There's a huge difference in different cities too. If you live within driving distance of Montreal, the price that you'll pay in gas will probably be more than defrayed by the rate difference from a city like, say, Ottawa. :)

Ladies charge what they think their time and companionship is worth.

RG

roamingguy

Thank you for helping me make my point........

perhaps you should reread it again where I stated

"What matter the most is value for that $200"

Perhaps you should also reread this thread............ for another point of view on a similar topic, on what this hobiest was looking for.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44918

I see this a lot.. People wanting to get the 'best' out of 200$ price ranges... and I always think it a little funny that people (mostly) always want more for less.

If I make 300$ per hour, I'm going to be putting a good part of that back in my business. I'm going to be able to cover my costs and have some left over for business and personal self improvement.

If I only made 180$, it would barely cover my bills.

People think "over inflated", but those people have no idea about the costs involved. It's not just all about my time, I have to cover what I spend just on my business every month... and it's not nickels and dimes.

roamingguy

Perhaps you should also reread this thread............ for another point of view on a similar topic, on what this hobiest was looking for.

roamingguy

I read your post, re-read it, and read it again, you used the phrase overinflated, not me. And that term is disrespectful to the ladies no matter how you want to spin it now. Ladies charge what they think their time and companionship are worth. If you find for you it's too much, or your words, value for that $200, then see another lady...but to call her rates overinflated, it's not a fair comment towards the ladies

I stand by my original comments

RG

• Like 5

I think it's a natural, obvious and generally wrong assumption that there is a necessary linkage between the price of the service and the quality of the service. I think that in general we are conditioned to believe that anything that comes with a price tag can be assessed by the level the price is set at. This gets transposed onto SP services as well.

In Ottawa, the average hourly rate appears to be between 200 and 250 or so. In my limited experience here and elsewhere, I have seen some within and some above that range. And, regardless of what I paid, there was variability in the quality of service and my level of enjoyment of the time. Yes, the ones I paid more for were great experiences, but I also had a great experience for less.

At no point did I think that it would be reasonable to haggle, negotiate or define that lady's quality of service by the price bracket they fell into. Frankly, I think that the service provided regardless of the person is so utterly personal and intimate that the going rate doesn't come close to meeting its true worth. It's one hell of a privilege to be able to share that level of intimacy and closeness with a woman. How do you truly put a price on intimacy?

That said, I'm one of those less old guys with less free money to throw around, so I am necessarily limited in my activities and how far I can go with things. It's not that I don't think a lady charging $500 an hour isn't worth it, I simply have to look at the economics of it and see that I probably can't afford that. It's unfortunate because I'll miss out on meeting some truly sensational women, but it's just the reality I live in.

That's not to say the ladies charging $200 are less sensational. So, to the point of lower prices being degrading, I don't think that at all. I think that, as others have said, the ladies should charge what they feel their time is worth, and the guys will just have to hope they are able to swim in those waters or look elsewhere. The only thing that is degrading is to do something that you don't want to do because you don't think you have a choice.

• Like 9

Personally, I don't even consider price to be an issue. I'm quite new to this and have only spent time with a couple of ladies - and their rate had no bearing on whether or not I would see them. I'm not doing this as a wham-bam-thank-you-mam kind of experience.

I have researched the ladies on this and other sites extensively and have made my decisions to see ladies based on reviews and the quality of their postings to the discussion boards. While not entirely accurate I do find that people's personalities do come out over time in all their posts - the quality of their comments, writing style and little things like spelling and grammar can indicate what they could be like.

I find it essential to take these characteristics into consideration to determine if the lady will be a fit with my personality and interests. This will make the rendez-vous much more enjoyable for both of us.

Once I decide on contacting one of these fine women I then feel like a kid on Christmas Eve - anticipating what will be under the tree in the morning.

I will not let a few extra dollars prevent me from a potentially body warping experience...

Everyone has their own reality that they have to contend with, living expenses and bills, family, kids, planning for the future versus their income and preferences on how to spend their disposable cash. From what I have been reading in this thread people have been using generalizations as I myself do most of the time. I do try to remind myself that everyone of us is unique and things are not always as they appear.

One of the generalizations that I have a problem with is that older men have more disposable income and are willing to pay more. It is not true for everyone. I stay below the $300 mark not by choice but rather by necessity. In doing so I may miss out on a wonderful experience with a great lady but I also believe that the same lady is missing out on a great and respectful experience with me! I am also certain that there are some older men who can afford the higher premiums who are also jerks. A higher premium does not guarantee a quality client.

In my experience higher prices does not guarantee a higher quality of service and the saying "you get what you pay for" does not always hold true. For me it has always been about personalities and attitude. Either I "click" with an SP or I don't. I have had some incredible experience with a $100 lady that some men would have been ready to pay $500 for or more, the same way that I have paid $300 and felt ripped off. There are great SP's at every price range just like their are bad clients at every price range. Age and money does not make you a gentleman.

As for girls who charge less "degrading themselves" I believe if a girl feels degraded it is because she has a problem with how she feels about herself and what she is doing no matter the price.

I do not consider myself cheep, always looking for a bargain and I never negotiate a girls prices, I simply play within my means.

I hope that I did not offend anyone and I certainly was not pointing any fingers or trying to make anyone feel targeted.

There's no definition at all from what I've found. Experienced lots of variance regarding service quality within a certain rate range, yet oddly enough the most amazing times I've had was at the low end and most of the highest end were awful. Had nothing to do with expectation or what my perception the extra $ was for, it's just how they turned out.

It's really interesting to read all of these opinions, and I guess pretty validating of my own strategy as a part-time, low volume gal. I certainly understand that an ability to pay higher rates does not a gentleman make, but nothing is more of a turn-off to me than haggling. I find those guys are usually offensive in other ways too, so the relationship ends then and there. I wanted to yell "don't shop at Holt Renfrew and ask for Sears prices!" last week, but kept my cool. :)

PS. roamingguy and jackpackage, I particularly appreciate your respectful and thoughtful comments.

• Like 1

Guest tr*****e
Frankly, I think that the service provided regardless of the person is so utterly personal and intimate that the going rate doesn't come close to meeting its true worth. It's one hell of a privilege to be able to share that level of intimacy and closeness with a woman. How do you truly put a price on intimacy?

Exactly, scribbles, you can't put a price on intimacy. You can only put it in the perspective of your economic reality.

Very aptly put Samantha & Naomi.

I've actually come to realize that providers charging lower rates can in fact make more money overall than someone higher-priced -- simply because of volumes.

That being said, I personally have come to prefer to have fewer yet higher quality appointments.

I think there are certain expectations of the experience for someone charging more than average rates, and us as providers know that, and of course do our best to provide our clients with the best experience possible.

This could include providing an upscale, clean, & comfortable incall location (which does cost money yes ;)), looking the part of a courtesan (also $$), as well as taking very good care of our clients from a service perspective, and, on the rare occasion where we mess up in some way, making it up to them by offering a discount etc

Anyway I'm aware of all this when I set my rates, and I do believe that when paying a premium rate, clients deserve to receive a premium experience in every way.

xoxoxo,