Earthquake shakes Quebec, Ontario

Anybody felt the ground shaking in the Ottawa area at 13h36

I am in Gatineau and felt it, pretty good !

It was a 4.3 magnitude, located in Hawkwesbury ON, Lachute QC.

Maybe, an aftershock from Japan !!!!

Anybody felt the ground shaking in the Ottawa area at 13h36

I am in Gatineau and felt it, pretty good !

It was a 4.3 magnitude, located in Hawkwesbury ON, Lachute QC.

Maybe, an aftershock from Japan !!!!

I live in that area and did not feel anything, some told me they did.

Guest f***2f***

I was in a meeting and my boss said...what was that? We all said what? Ah nothing says he......now it makes sense.

Guest k***na

I guess that's what it was!

Definitely didn't feel it like the earthquake we had last summer

I guess that's what it was!

Definitely didn't feel it like the earthquake we had last summer

OMG I remember last summer's earthquake! I just started my car and thought there was something wrong with it! lol

But I did not feel the one today.

Its the end of the world as we know it - but I feel fine!

What do you get when you add the dates 9/11/2001 and 3/10/2011 together? 12/21/2012 - it all makes sense now :)...

I was sitting in my living room and I felt the floor shake a little bit, but I thought it was just a truck driving by my house. For the big earthquake last year I was in school and everyone freaked out at that one, it was much bigger than today's though.

Its the end of the world as we know it - but I feel fine!

What do you get when you add the dates 9/11/2001 and 3/10/2011 together? 12/21/2012 - it all makes sense now :)...

9/11/2001

3/10/2011

12/21/4012

just sayin':P

Ha - sorry...I meant to write 9/11/01 and 3/10/11...

It's very fascinating to read all of the comments on discussion boards about these quakes. The fear mongering that is going on is crazy! There is a theory about the HARRP project going on in Alaska - people are saying it's an earthquake machine and that the Americans are causing all of these earthquakes around the world.

Add in the Nostradamus predictions and the Mayan calendar crap it all makes for a wicked story for 2012. The days leading up to December 21st next year will be epic! Far worse than the Y2K panic...

I guess we should all get our "To Do Lists" completed... now if I could only find Kathyrn Bardot's number...

Felt it very good here aswell (Two-Mountains lake).

I remember last year's in Ottawa and it was nothing to compare! Just a little reminder about what others are living right now, I guess...

I was just about to write the same reply Malika until I read yours....lol. I guess I still have lots of time to have fun with this hobby!

Posted via Mobile Device

I was in my car so missed the tremors yesterday, went to see Suky later and had some of the better type LOL

I was in Gatineau for last year's shaker and must say that was interesting. Quite jarring on the first floor office I was in at the time, the upper floors it was less they said. If memory serves we were 12 or 20km from epicenter.

I agree about 2012, it's gonna be wild to see how people react. Last weekend I watched a few of the Nostradamus shows on History channel and while it is interesting there is too much of a leap of faith to get to the end of the world. Still, ya never know ......

First off 9/11/01 = Act of terrorist

Second 3/10/11 = Earth quake, I believe it could be caused by HAARP it was predicted only 1 week before.

Third, According to recent calculations, the end of the world predicted in the Mayan calendar will take place... in 2116. The presumed prophetic date of 21 December 2012 was the result of an error of 104 years, corrected by two German scientists, thanks to a Mayan code preserved at the Dresden library. They have published the results of their research in the journal Astronomische Nachrichtenles, thereby reporting the end of the world.

What will that change with all of us NOTHING, what can we do NOTHING.

Actually visiting Florida gulf coast right now right now ... hope there isnt a tidal wave (smile). Lots of Ontario plates down here, but all they're feelin is the motion of the ocean!