Kay's Bytown Massage

This ad has been reappearing in the Sun recently:

KAYS BYTOWN MASSAGE European Registered Physiotherapist Specializing in Massage Treatment to provide relief for sore backs ,sore shoulders tennis elbow, hip & knee pain & sore joints Over 35 years Exp. Tel: 613-863-9333

I believe that this is Kay of Kay's Massotherapy on Wellington which closed shop a couple of years back. Does anyone know whether Kay has opened a new location or is this an ad aimed at her former clients to bring them to the Mixed Salon & Spa? Has anyone visited her at the Mixed Spa? PM me if you prefer. Any info would be helpful as I would like to reconnect with her if she is back in business.

Re: Kay's Bytown Massage:

Ken, I sent you a PM... in answer to your above cited questions.

I sincerely hope... that this information is of some assistance to you. :-)

--

Please be guided accordingly!

--

Thank-you.

Two posts, rather a waste of this forums tread to tell someone you sent a PM, it doesn't inform the rest of the the readers on the original post. It happens too often.

• Like 1

Guest blo*****s
Two posts, rather a waste of this forums tread to tell someone you sent a PM, it doesn't inform the rest of the the readers on the original post. It happens too often.

EXACTLY my thoughts as well !!!

This should not only be just a "say good things" board - but should be able to use it as a forum to openly discuss our experiences and to help each other out.