Full Service?

Yes she does. She is a curvy girl, but beautiful smile, great ass, and about a 36DD. She can be picky though, if your clean and polite, she most likely will provide.

Nana = Anna

I was thinking the same thing but then again if you were going to post SHILL posts about yourself would you not use a more creative username and not one so obvious?

Or could it be a double reverse shill, by another provider, disgruntled customer etc. See where I'm going with this. Create an obviously fake account and spread rumours about the MPA stating she provides services such as fs, when likely she doesn't because we all know that doesn't happen. This would create a flood of calls and inquiries and drop ins expecting services not available inedvediably frustrating the provider and the customer.

I dunno?....

That is a very good point. I have been told this same alias is posting this way on other boards too... so either way let's give them a chance to explain and if we don't hear anything I think we have our answer.

Its true that it seems a little off that this is so openly offered since its, from what i've been told, against the "rules" and could get a girl fired. I'm tempted to call and ask if she knows about this thread, because if this isn't a shill she might not want everyone knowing.

Guest gagagaga

I usually go to Jennifer at Bonne Detente, but last week I went when she wasn't working and got different girl.(unfortunately I don't remember her name)

She was about 5'8", 140, black, bilingual, big boobs (c's). She offered me fs, but charged ore than Jennifer (about $240). Also, no daty or digits or dfk/lfk, so not as fun as Jennifer.

all in all, 7/10

I usually go to Jennifer at Bonne Detente, but last week I went when she wasn't working and got different girl.(unfortunately I don't remember her name)

She was about 5'8", 140, black, bilingual, big boobs (c's). She offered me fs, but charged ore than Jennifer (about $240). Also, no daty or digits or dfk/lfk, so not as fun as Jennifer.

all in all, 7/10

Was this second girl named "Angie"? Used to do duos with white girl?

When I get that kind of urge I call PK and they send me to who ever is on call. The only drop in FS place I know is the one on Montreal Road and it is EXPENSIVE works out to about $300 for a half hour with mechanical service.

Well put Dummpy!

Does anyone know of any places that offer FS?

For me, it's not just that it's incall, and it's relatively short notice (both of which would be nice features), it's that it would be nice to find an SP that understood massage...

I don't expect to see this.

once you get to the pricing level for FS at Massage Parlours you are usually getting poorer service/location/duration than booking an SP(even on short notice). Now this isn't to say I've never been in the same vote, last week I came out of a bar went to a mp on bank, wasn't satisfied so was on my way to another location but stopped at Barbarellas - spent way too much money there as well then ended up finally getting satisfied at my MP on gladstone. All in all hundreds and hundreds and hundreds later, do that 4 times and you could be in Thailand for a weekend. I think I have an addiction..:grin:..duhhhh.