Any squirters out there??

Guest gagagaga

I am wondering if any of the SP's in our area squirt when they cum. It is a major turn on for me, so if the SP's are reading this, let me know...if you guys know of any who fit this bill, point me in the right direction.

thanks

your thread should be in the recommendation area (i tend to believe),this area is for sp's annoucements and schedules...btw look up threads regarding veronica valentine, she is also on ec

I moved it. I missed this the first time so thanks Pete!

I believe Ochean and Veronica Valentine both do, I tend to favor VV, she has some very nice reviews on here as well for you to look at.

Probably going to go to the snake pit for this however you can also look up someone who is regular around hear who's name starts with C and ends with T and has three letters but does not want any specifics mentioned. VV is also a good gusher.

Probably going to go to the snake pit for this however you can also look up someone who is regular around hear who's name starts with C and ends with T and has three letters but does not want any specifics mentioned.........

SHILL!!!!!

hahahaha

if you love an older woman who loves what she does and will drown you when she squirts, try Katie Johnson (see her on EC) Ottawa Hot Wife. haven't seen her in a while, but as much fun as any younger girl, maybe more.