Buffy Lee

Hi Buffy,

I think Boomer's and Megan's point is that if you put a link to CERB.ca on your website then you will be able to provide a link to your site on here.

• Like 1

Guest *1*1

I read the rules for CERB all is understood...I come onto this site to respond to some responses inquiring about information, if someone would like more information I can provide my phone number and follow up any questions that way...I appreciate all the feedback on how to advertise...at this time I am not interested in Banners or putting a link to cerb from my website....so give me a call and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions or email me...

Buffy lee

Once again, I was in heaven yesterday with Buffy's massage. If I were a millionaire, I'd deffintly to go see her everyday.

After looking at the website. It says non-sexual service. So is this a regular therapeutic massage?

Unfortunately, Buffy's not on the board anymore, but when I last talked to her, she didn't seem to know which way to direct the business. In the past, she has offered it, but I got the feeling she was trying to get out of that aspect of the business. But I'm not sure if that's her intention or not.

For a number of years she had a limited menu. However the last time I saw her several years ago, she had decided to not offer sensual extras. I will say though if you want a regular massage to get the kinks out she is well worth a visit, and she always had an emasculate studio.

For a number of years she had a limited menu. However the last time I saw her several years ago, she had decided to not offer sensual extras. I will say though if you want a regular massage to get the kinks out she is well worth a visit, and she always had an emasculate studio.

Is that a Freudian slip? "Emasculate"? :)

Guest s**nflute
For a number of years she had a limited menu. However the last time I saw her several years ago, she had decided to not offer sensual extras. I will say though if you want a regular massage to get the kinks out she is well worth a visit.

Today's Sun has an ad for a " BillieJane Massage " with a phone number.

The powers of Google has revealed that the same phone number once belonged to Buffy Lee.

Not sure if she relabled herself or someone else has taken over.

Very interesting.