Lost Schoolgirl

I'm a newbie on this forum and when I was exloring the site I came across a delightful blonde in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Unfortunately as a newbie I was too stupid to "add" her to my favourites, and now I cannot find the her. Can anyone ID her for me?

She is in Ottawa, blonde, around 19-21, very well endowed (probably 36C or better). She had photos showing her in a sexy schoolgirl tartan skirt, topless, with a matching tie dangling between her ample breasts.

Sound familiar? OK, I know there are lots of blondes on here who will do the schoolgirl thing, but the photo with the tie between her breasts is the key identifier.

Maybe Kinky Kendra?

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=2330&pictureid=17359

I'm a newbie on this forum and when I was exloring the site I came across a delightful blonde in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Unfortunately as a newbie I was too stupid to "add" her to my favourites, and now I cannot find the her. Can anyone ID her for me?

She is in Ottawa, blonde, around 19-21, very well endowed (probably 36C or better). She had photos showing her in a sexy schoolgirl tartan skirt, topless, with a matching tie dangling between her ample breasts.

Sound familiar? OK, I know there are lots of blondes on here who will do the schoolgirl thing, but the photo with the tie between her breasts is the key identifier.

You must be right, it must be Kendra, the photo is pretty similar to what I remember. But I must have confused a few other details from another girl (blonde & young). Kendra is somewhat older, I think?

But thanks for introducing me to Angel519 - I will certainly check out when she is next in Ottawa!

Kendra is gorgeous, enticing, fun and beautifully experienced! She knows how to create the most pleasurable time. I'm sure she could pass herself off as 21 if she wanted to and most of us would be none the wiser.

It's amazing how the whole 'schoolgirl' thing stands the test of time... I often reflect on the origins of its appeal... it's more than just the 'youth' element... In my case, I know it comes from the fact that when I was in high school, I was way too shy to approach the hot girls... the fantasy element is strong; living my youth again...

Thanks for the pics/posts folks - it's good to know where to find this!

Thanks for the various suggestions on who my mystery school girl might be.

I will sample some of these options and get back to you all with a report card.

Headmaster

It's amazing how the whole 'schoolgirl' thing stands the test of time... I often reflect on the origins of its appeal... it's more than just the 'youth' element... In my case, I know it comes from the fact that when I was in high school, I was way too shy to approach the hot girls... the fantasy element is strong; living my youth again...

Thanks for the pics/posts folks - it's good to know where to find this!

this is one of my biggest fantasies.....naughty schoolgirl.

this is one of my biggest fantasies.....naughty schoolgirl.

Mmm....schoolgirl outfits! Gotta love 'em! :bigclap:

Never been one for role-playing so not interested in that but man, whenever a bar has their waitresses decked out in those outfits, I go back!

Never been one for role-playing so not interested in that but man, whenever a bar has their waitresses decked out in those outfits, I go back!

Well, if you like the look, then you should be drinking in O'Brien's pubs.

The waitresses are all in tartan kilts & tops - not super sexy, but nice just the same!