Girl found dead in Ottawa hotel was one of us.

I'm a little confused about something. They claim they found the murder weapon, a bloody hammer, at the scene. Yet they are conducting an autopsy to decide cause of death?

I'm a little confused about something. They claim they found the murder weapon, a bloody hammer, at the scene. Yet they are conducting an autopsy to decide cause of death?

Legally speaking, they have to know what exactly caused the death...and that is done by a coroner (hypothetically speaking, what if she died of a heart attack, and then, after dying, was hit with a hammer which ended up covered in blood)

For the Crown to convict, they need to know the cause of death...wrongful convictions take place because of assumptions

RG

Guest f***2f***

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/Murder+suspect+ordered+undergo+psychiatric+assessment/4529567/story.html

Here is the latest. I'm a bit miffed that there is such a negative portrayal of exotic dancers here in this article. The article also confirms the murder weapon...that is just brutal. I can't imagine the terror she must have felt and endured.

I work close by where this happened and as of last night at 5 PM the place was still close, guarded by 3 police cars and crime scene investigators where still there. Now it makes sense as to why.