Girl found dead in Ottawa hotel was one of us.

Guest gagagaga

A very sad day today. Last night a 23 year old woman was found dead in the hotel above Diamond's on south Bank. Police are indicating to her mom (whom I know) that it was murder.This lady was a dancer that I knew and will be missed by me and many many friends.

Girls, please be careful with whom you associate. we want all of you to be safe and happy.

prayers...

I saw the news clip on twitter and immediately wondered. Sad to hear my assumption was correct. Hope they lock the bastard up and lose the key.

Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry to hear this. I feel for the family of this girl. This is so tragic. I'm so so sorry

Girls, please be careful with whom you associate. we want all of you to be safe and happy.

Yes, I agree with this. And guys, please treat us with respect! There is no excuse for violence!

Guest Bri*****e Da****

That's awful. My heart really goes out to her family, especially her parents - they aren't supposed to have to bury their own child.

I agree with all your comments Ladies! If he is guilty, lock him away, loose the key, turn off security cams around his cell, let him loose into the gerneral population and let Babba have his way daily, no lub.

You SP's should be treated no different than any other female! Just my two cents.

I saw the news clip on twitter and immediately wondered. Sad to hear my assumption was correct. Hope they lock the bastard up and lose the key.

Just cut what sticks above the neck. If proven guilty as he is only a suspect for now.

Very sad situation :( The importance ladies to screen your clients well and if you get a bad gut feeling about a client do not go through with the encounter.

Obviously everything here is speculation until we know more about what what happened or who it was.

I feel so badly for the family of this lady..

To whom that knows who this is, was she a member of CERB?

A terrible terrible situation indeed but let's not jump to any assumptions about the girl or the suspect. We don't know if she was a dancer, sp or mp and we don't know if we was a client, boyfriend, pimp or other acquaintance. Let's let the news cycle take it's natural course for the facts to be revealed.

Or let's just stop wondering if she was either of those dancer,MP or SP) and who murdered her. Is sad that her life was taken no matter who she was and who did it. Of course it would be shocking if she was part of this community but the fact that a young woman was killed and that us other women (not necessarily for working in this industry) have to be more careful are the same no matter what the details of this particular case are.

A terrible terrible situation indeed but let's not jump to any assumptions about the girl or the suspect. We don't know if she was a dancer, sp or mp and we don't know if we was a client, boyfriend, pimp or other acquaintance. Let's let the news cycle take it's natural course for the facts to be revealed.

Guest gagagaga

Sorry for not being clear. This girl was a dancer that I know. She was never a cerb member. She was murdered and the cops have a suspect in custody.

My purpose in posting was simply to remind everyone to be cautious at all times.

My purpose in posting was simply to remind everyone to be cautious at all times.

I agree that ladies need to be cautious, but us being cautious won't stop the violence. Men need to do their part too and not be violent.

This is such a shame. I really feel for this woman's friends and family.

I found this article with more info.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2011/03/28/ottawa-.html

On CBC Radio they added that the suspect was the owner or manager (I don't recall which now) of Diamond's and that the woman had been banned from dancing there and that night was her first working back at the club.

Why can't people solve their issues without violence? :frown:

Obviously everything here is speculation until we know more about what what happened or who it was.

I feel so badly for the family of this lady..

To whom that knows who this is, was she a member of CERB?

No she was not.

She will be deeply missed by many people...an amazing person and a good friend of mine and many other people.

I hope she is finally at peace and didn't suffer too much...didnt deserve this.

violence against women is one of the things that really get my blood boiling. I wish her family well and hope this guy gets locked up for life.

please be careful out there ladies

Guest ji*******1

This is really sad. I believe these women deserve our respect. I hope the man responsible is brought quickly to justice and required to serve maximum time. Sadly it will not bring back a young woman whose life has really just begun. Hope all of you think kindly of this woman and remember her in your prayers.

I had actually heard that the suspect is a manager at the hotel, not Diamonds.

Violence against women is deplorable. I don't know what this guy's "excuse" is, but any man's need to exert dominance by force is a sign of their inferiority as people. Hope she didn't suffer long. Hope he does.

I had actually heard that the suspect is a manager at the hotel, not Diamonds.

I could very well be mistaken. The radio was only on for background and I couldn't find any written record to back up my statement.

Reading the first page of this thread makes me sick, this poor girl. She is in my prayers as is her family. Hopefully they nail this f_cker to the wall.

If it was up to me to decide how scum like this should be punished rather then sending them to "club fed", I'd lock him in a room with the family of his victim and let them do to him whatever they want!