Hi there,

Please don't throw rocks at me for asking stupid questions, but I am wondering :

When there is a difference of only 40$ between an hour with an MP or an SP, why would one chose the MP ?

I mean, I've been to some places a few years ago, and the massage was not the one of a massage therapist and the "Happy Ending" was clearly not as enjoyable as what a SP could offer... May be I'm missing something...

Thank you for enlightening me !

One reason is that a lot of MPs have massage training & qualifications and can provide a very therapeutic massage compared to an SP who hasn't taken instruction on it and just does it off of instinct, and if you don't want anything more than a handjob you don't need to see an SP.

That said, that is an oversimplification and just one reason.

I agree with Maverick. also, I get asked a fair bit about massage and my answer is, I do everything else very well, but massage isn't my thing. I don't advertise a rate for massage, because it isn't something I really offer. If it's primarily the massage you're concerned with, then you should see someone that is comfortable and confident giving that service.

• Like 1

There's probably as many reasons as there are people :)

It may be that you're comfortable with a massage, but not with a FS experience, for whatever reason. It may be that you're having a lazy day just want to have an experience where you can just lie there and enjoy it, rather than needing to actively participate. It may be that you particularly want to spend some time in the company of someone who happens to offer massage rather than FS.

Whatever the reasons may be, there's clearly enough people to whom they apply on any given day to keep MAs in business, for which we should all be grateful.

• Like 1

It may be that you're comfortable with a massage, but not with a FS experience, for whatever reason. It may be that you're having a lazy day just want to have an experience where you can just lie there and enjoy it, rather than needing to actively participate. It may be that you particularly want to spend some time in the company of someone who happens to offer massage rather than FS.

Whatever the reasons may be, there's clearly enough people to whom they apply on any given day to keep MAs in business, for which we should all be grateful.

Agreed!

Also, sometimes I just want to meet the lady that I see in the pictures. Especially

if she has interesting posts on here and she sounds like a cool lady to

spend some time with.

Its not always about getting the most bang for your buck...for me its

about meeting beautiful, cool women, regardless of wheather its

FS or an erotic massage.

Posted via Mobile Device

Phaedrus made some excellent points. Men are reputed as constantly "wanting more" but I don't believe this is true.

I'll also point out that many of my clients are married. While something may be lacking in their marriage, they don't necessarily want to have intercourse with another woman. Many are concerned about bringing home STD's/STI's to their wife, and many just don't want to have sex with a woman who is not their wife.

There have been several related threads about this (the fee structure)...

I think that many of us simply enjoy an encounter that is not about intercourse, but touching and teasing and a basic release. Time is time, so I don't think that it needs to be a whole lot cheaper... it's still an hour of pleasure...

Good points by Megan

I, for one, quite simply enjoy the build-up and "foreplay" that an MA provides. Dare I say this but sometimes the intercourse is quite anti - climatic to the sensuality of the massage.

• Like 1

Phaedrus made some excellent points. Men are reputed as constantly "wanting more" but I don't believe this is true.

I'll also point out that many of my clients are married. While something may be lacking in their marriage' date=' they don't necessarily want to have intercourse with another woman. Many are concerned about bringing home STD's/STI's to their wife, and many just don't want to have sex with a woman who is not their wife.[/quote']

very very good point Megan. I love my wife dearly but she has health issues that prevent us from having a good sexual relationship. I'd say maybe once a week. I have never been to an SP or MP but have been considering it lately. I really worry about STI/STD as both my wife and I are clean. What appeals to me about an MP is the attention and sensuality of it.

Believe me I have also been thinking a lot about an SP encounter but that would only be because I'd like to be with a woman with a different body type than my wife and not because of any need to "just have sex"

Many excellent points made on this thread. When I started out I exclusively went the MP route. My reasons were simple: Long married, I craved the intimate touch of an attentive women. A good MPA's specialty I soon discovered. Even now, after terrific experiences with several wonderful SPs, I still enjoy the remarkable sensory awareness and exhilaration that a really good MPA can provide. Your hands will always have a place to roam (on me) miladies.

I'll also point out that many of my clients are married. While something may be lacking in their marriage' date=' they don't necessarily want to have intercourse with another woman. Many are concerned about bringing home STD's/STI's to their wife, and many just don't want to have sex with a woman who is not their wife.[/quote']

For me, I don't view seeing a SP as "more" than seeing a MP

Each lady provides a unique service, every bit as enjoyable IMHO

And as Megan points out, its not just sex that's being sought...at least in my case, it's the companionship with a woman, in it's entirety that I enjoy, whether from a MP or SP

RG

As one who visit MAs, I totally agree. I would add that, even when you are tired, overworked and stressed out, an erotic massage session is excellent for relieving tension, allowing you to feel refreshed afterwards, whereas if you are exhausted and stressed out, it would be better to delay scheduling an SP session until you are in a better frame of mind and body.

One of my favorite MAs has a statement on her website which sums up the mood of a massage session very well:

I am in control of the session. All I ask is that you lie down, relax and let me take care of you.:icon_smile:

I agree with many of the above comments. I think as I got older I finally realized that it is not the "act" that turns me on but the connection, the art of teasing and seduction, the ability to use every part of your body etc. There are several MPs who have turned me on more than most (if not all) SPs I have seen. Sometimes you just want to lie back and be pampered, get a good to great massage, be slowly teased, and explore different ways of using other nooks and crannys to cum to completion. Skin on skin contact to me is the most sensual way of connecting. Granted alot of MPs (especially young ones with limited experience) don't appreciate the fine art of seduction/teasing so if you get someone who just gives you a half hearted massage and then asks you to flip over and then gives you a quick hand job then I can see why you might be questioning why pick an MP. But if you follow the recommendations and select one of the finer MPs from Cerb (and there are many) you might be pleasantly surprised.

Granted alot of MPs (especially young ones with limited experience) don't appreciate the fine art of seduction/teasing so if you get someone who just gives you a half hearted massage and then asks you to flip over and then gives you a quick hand job...

My recent experience exactly. Unfortunately, my favourite MA was unavailable so I decided to try someone new (recommended on here btw). The visit was not bad but it did illustrate the point above.

I always leave it to the MA to control the flow of the visit - she knows how to manage the time (and without 'watching the clock'). This time, quite a bit shorter than expected.

I have had this type of experience - the bored, 'get it over with' HJ following a very mediocre massage.... but never from a CERB member.... Not to say that all non-cerb members aren't good.... just that it is clear that there is a real quality assurance that happens in this community...

[Granted alot of MPs (especially young ones with limited experience) don't appreciate the fine art of seduction/teasing so if you get someone who just gives you a half hearted massage and then asks you to flip over and then gives you a quick hand job then I can see why you might be questioning why pick an MP. But if you follow the recommendations and select one of the finer MPs from Cerb (and there are many) you might be pleasantly surprised.