I’ve seen her a while ago in Moncton. Pics are real and she’s very worth it!  To this day one of the best experiences I’ve had! 

• Thanks 2

On 7/26/2018 at 12:21 PM, leap12326 said:

I’ve seen her a while ago in Moncton. Pics are real and she’s very worth it!  To this day one of the best experiences I’ve had! 

How long ago is "a while"? I don't know if the Briella ad for Fredericton right now is legit or not.

Contacted Briella a while ago, had an encounter set up. I showed up on time, asked for room number, but no response. Waited for half an hour, but nothing. I guess I'll never know if the pics were actually her...

Pics are of her.  From a. Year or two back.  But yes it’s her.  Basic level interaction.  Friendly anough.  But nothing to write home about 

• Thanks 1

Pics are definitely hers... i saw her 2 years ago in moncton.  Almost didnt happen texted i was there and no respond for 15 mins so i was about to leave then got a message apparently her phone wasnt working properly... was a good time but like frederictonman said nothing special

• Thanks 1

I tried to visit her today and like Nobbernob said, I got there and she went silent. She came back a bit later and was hard to meet with someone who communicates so sporadically and i koved on. I tried a couple other girls, who happened to be at the same location, and it was very much the same. I honestly believe it was one girl running several ads. What business plan she or they have is not benifical to the hobbiest.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:44 PM, nobbernob said:

How long ago is "a while"? I don't know if the Briella ad for Fredericton right now is legit or not.

Probably over 1 year ago at least.  Can’t remember for sure to be honest