Hey all Hobbyist, I know we all share info on the board and in PM, all I ask is when you are with a provider that you never throw a client under the bus telling the MP that you heard you offered this or that...that is up to you and the provider to work that out...I only say this because I have met a provider that I do get to see regularly and she made it very clear to not speak outside of our agreements..cheers all be safe!!! lets keep sharing

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, spontanious said:

I have met a provider that I do get to see regularly and she made it very clear to not speak outside of our agreements..cheers all be safe!!! lets keep sharing

You're telling us not to "throw clients under the bus" by saying we've heard such and such... from you, presumably? Maybe it's you who should not be talking about those private agreements between you then? You have only yourself to blame if you tell someone else you don't really know and cannot gauge their level of discretion.

PMs and expectations won’t outweigh how comfortable an MA/provider feels with different individuals, hence YMMV. Take care gentlemen. 

I get it online talk can be wrong but just to confirm the one I talked about does not have a boss and she doesn't check reviews..trust me when I say that ok..other than that I will keep it to PM's and we can go from there..thanks