PK: Brandy & Nina Duo

I know that most of you reading this are hoping that it would great so you can get some feedback and go see them. Well sorry to disappoint you.

I called PK today and spoke to J. who said that he has Nina and Brandy for Duo's. He gave me the rate and said that there will be full intraction between them.

So, I went to see Nina and Brandy. It was the first time for me to see Brandy; but not for first time for Nina. Nina was amazing the first time I saw her (just for the record).

When I walked in the door, I was asked for how long by Brandy. She seemed to be the one in control and running the show. That is fine. I was asked if I wanted to take a shower, so I said sure since it is a hot day.

Walked out of the shower, and I was the only one who was underessed. Anyways, after spending a few minutes listening to the two talk (mainly Brandy talking and talking), they managed to get undressed.

While the two girls were kind of kissing my body, and touching, I tried to use my hands on each one of them. Since I have been with Tina before, I started with Brandy. I was stopped immediatly and told that that would be extra! She said that this GFE and that is extra. So I asked what are your extras? She said, what do you like? so I said, well GFE; and interation between you two. She said, that would be $40 for each girl! They would kind of touch each other, but that is it. I honestly did not want to spend a penny more because I was missled!

Anyways, turns out, Nina has her period, and that is why I couldn't do much there!! and Brandy was just not open minded enough to do anything. The only extra that i would have paid for was to get her to shut up! She did not allow me to lick or suck on her boobs because her dog jumped on her once and removed here nipple piercing. OUCH!!! a nice way for a guy to loose his errection. Nina was giving me sorry faces and not too sure what to do!

Brandy probably talked over 45 minutes and at the end she was giving me the count down from t-20 minutes down to 0!

Called J. after and told him what happened and he thanked me for letting him know. He was happy for the feedback because he can improve things. But What about me? $400 down and nothing!

Sorry.... but...just a question to whoever like to answer... what the heck is Nina working for when she is having her period...especially a duo? Personnally..I would walked out once extras were brought into the equation by Brandy, and knowing the other issue and called J...Sorry PK if this is true, I feel for the customer being let down BIG TIME...just my 2 cents worth

While the two girls were kind of kissing my body, and touching, I tried to use my hands on each one of them. Since I have been with Tina before, I started with Brandy. I was stopped immediatly and told that that would be extra! She said that this GFE and that is extra. So I asked what are your extras? She said, what do you like? so I said, well GFE; and interation between you two. She said, that would be $40 for each girl! They would kind of touch each other, but that is it. I honestly did not want to spend a penny more because I was missled!

Brandy probably talked over 45 minutes and at the end she was giving me the count down from t-20 minutes down to 0

Sorry to hear about your "not so pleasant" experience.

I am surprised at Nina as she is consistently recommended including by myself (may be because she was in her period or not in charge) but honestly not surprised to hear about Brandy. A good search on Brandy would have indicated to you that she might be a case of YMMV (depending on extra $$$s).

I was thinking on having Brandy last month but after a good search (on both boards) changed my mind. It is my recommendation to you (my 2 cents advise) to always do a good search before choosing your girl. It pays off spending the extra time on saving $$$$s. Afterall that is one reason that we have these review (or recommendation) boards.

Better luck next time.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Well, you would assume when contacting an agency that they would offer some garantee!! But I guess everyone is there to make the quick buck!

As for Nina, I did not know she had her period till the last few minutes!

Well, you would assume when contacting an agency that they would offer some garantee!! But I guess everyone is there to make the quick buck!

As for Nina, I did not know she had her period till the last few minutes!

I am sorry to have to break it to you but there are no guarantees in this business.

Me too, on two occasions was told by same agency that I will be receiving GFE girls only to find out they were not when I was a newbie (like you may be) to the hobby and the board. I learned my lesson and now I spend time to do a good search on both boards before deciding what agency (or independent) to call or which girl to ask for.

This is very unfortunate. If a girl wants to work during her periods, at least clients should be made aware of the fact there will be restrictions. PK has enjoyed a very good reputation on this board as an agency, unfortuantely the YMMV comments about there SPs and the full GFE menytioned but then this turns out to be for extra fees is not helping them. Looking at some recent threads on the board, Ottawa agencies are not enjoying a very good reputation. I hope PK is not going down that road.

As mentioned by others, stick to those SPs that get consistent good reviews. There are many on this board.

I can't comment on Brandy as I have never met the gal. However, I can comment with respect to Nina (seen her three times) and that she is a definite hotty that rocks my world!

kih

Hi D_D

had the same experience with Brandi and another PK girl. All they did is talk and provide no service. Overall bad experience.

Have learned and stick with the more reputable Independants.

Again what needs to be said is that we as an agency cannot make any lady do what they don;t want to do with the client. From what I understand is there is more to this story as well, and seeing that we have to keep things "nice" or we get suspended for 7 days.. I can only say that we were not aware of Nina being on her period.. and secondly it is a YMMV situation for sure. You have to look at this agency as an answering service, not as their bosses.. There is never a guarantee of what kind of service you will recieve as that is very illegal and not right. WE are not their pimps.. we are contracted by the ladies.. we work for them. Obviously there seems to be a big difference in service between Nina that with Brandy. So let their service reflect on the ladies personally not on the agency.

Boys,

I stayed away from PK for a while (Sorry J and J), the reason is hit and miss. About 2 years ago I went to see 3 PK girls, one particular, name Veronica, spinner type body, gave me extraordinary service. The other 2 was Vayda and Brianna. Both of them are ok. After that i saw maybe 4 PK girls all new one, well, I just wasted my hard earn cash. Certainly I complained to J and J. They should get rid of those bad apples. If they take too long for action, their reputation could go down the drain quickly. Tidy up PK.

I have to put my 2 cents in here, we are all conditioned to branding that is why Pink Kitty has had success, however the true brand is to there clients - the SP's. As Jessica said don't shoot the messenger also she works for them not us, although she tries to give us customer service on the SP's behalf her obligation is to the ladies. If the ladies are not living up to the way they have asked the agency to bill them than they will not do well, ladies that hire an agent are in a different head space than the private enterprising SP's, we need to have a different expectation. For some guys they are perfect they don't need our respect and admiration they're just convenient. I prefer independents because of the relationship, they put themselves out to higher risks and in return expect respect and admiration, if they get it they are incredible to be with it's not just about the money to any independent that is established. You can't compare the services, they are very different, kind of like Kraft Diner (fast simple and affordable) and BBQ steak (takes some time to find prepare and cook but man what a difference!) sorry to use a meat analogy no disrespect meant, but you get the idea. In the end it has very little to do with Pink Kitty they are preforming a service for the SP's who hire them. If anyone is getting slammed it is Brandy, and I don't think she cares. Never met either of them so I can't comment on the service, I have used PK in the past and they deliver good old KD fast affordable and fills the immediate need. No great expectations no great disappointments.

Well FYI I spoke with Brandy this evening and as a result we will not be representing her any longer. Again this is only partly to complaints, but also due to another matter that I won;t be discussing publicly.

But again going back to the last post here, the agency will always be the same. Ladies will always be hit and miss, this isn;t the agencies fault. They are people like you and I, and will have good and bad days. They will click with some and not with others.

I also spoke with Nina, and appearently there were somethings that were really out of line with the fellow who started this thread. So much so that we will not be accepting him at this agency. Again, I am not allowed to discuss this in public but please know that he was no angel in this situation and most ladies would have asked him to leave due to his behaviour.

And also know that we really enjoy Cerb members business, but understand that they only represent a very small percentage of this market. So for every review posted, good or bad, there are 50 clients seen (at least) as an agency that nothing will be said or written about either way. And when reviews are done the ladies are put under a microscope. Nobody looks good under a microscope.

When you see good reviews, it is always nice but don;t expect the same outcome.

The best advice is if you are interested in a lady, give her a shot. Don;t let someone persuade or dissuade you. YMMV is really the only thing that is ever for sure.

No Angel? WOW..

First of all, I have met more than one lady of yours and never had any issue. I met Nina before, met Vayda on Friday for the second time. I also met Erica, and Sophie. I never had any issue with any of them, including Nina.

I was respectable to both ladies and only complained to J on the phone after the fact. I did not say or do anything bad to the ladies.

It is interesting how a bad review ends up the fault of the customer!!!

Way to go PK!!

Not a right thing to blame it on customer.

If he was no angle, then he should have been asked to leave with his $400 back (or at least part of it). How come he was angle before he did this review as he had several of your girls before last night and suddenly he is on your blacklist!!!. Not the best way to discourage fair reviews. Why the girls didn't complain about him right after and suddenly after his review, he became no angle.

Anyways, the fact that one girl working while in her period is not acceptable (and is no custmor's fault) and the other has been reviewed before as case of YMMV (depending on extra $$$s) and what he is saying about Brandy is consistent with past reviews (on both boards). Which part of his review is not true? The part that Nina was in her period while working or the part that Brandy was asking for more money in order to provide basic GFE services?.

The part you are missing in the story is that he was grabbing th girls heads and pushing them down there, or maybe the part that he was biting them.. (not in a playful way). Appearently Nina was finishing her period.. (didn't know about that) so she should have been up front about it.

As far as asking for Tips, well this is always at the ladies discretion. All we are responsible for is setting up appointments.. These ladies are basically independants with an answering service.. (us).

This guy had not acted this way in the past( as far as we knew) otherwise he would have been blacklisted.. (which he is now)

And as said in our previous post, we have dropped Brandy from our list as we have had too many issues with her so.. done and done..

first of all, I have seen Nina before; and had a very good time. probably the best experience I have had with PK. And that is why my review was not really a bad one for her although she had her period, because she looked out of place with Brandy in control.

Second thing, if I was not allowed to touch Brandy, do you think I would try to grab thier heads or push them down!! Brandy would not allow me to be on top of her and move, because it may ruin her hair (she said she paid $200 for it).

PK, being black listed is not a big deal, but I think you should be fair in treating yor customers. Get the story right. There were no issues with Nina, and I did not do anything bad or disrespectfull to either one of them. They even gave me a hug when I left. We spoke normally and I don't think they knew that I was going to give this review.

Guys out thier, watch out from giving PK girls a bad review; you might get black listed!

I have used Brandy once in the past when she first worked with PK. The experience with her did not compare to the experiences I had with most other pk girls.

All in all I feel that PK has more than their share of appreciative customers and I think they do they're best to deal wth situations when they arise. There is only so mch they can do legally i guess.

For the most part, I think the PK girls are really great and it's true it is hit and miss in this industry. I have seen maybe 10 pk girls and around 10 indy's altogether and to me it is all the same. If you have a bad experience with an indy who do you call??? Who do you talk to about it after the girl asks you to leave because you refuse to pay her more due to bad service. At least PK does their best to deal with the issues. At least they value the customers enough to have a cerb member day and not make any money. I don't know.... I'm a long time customer of PK now and i feel personally that they deserve more credit on this one. Not all of my experiences have been A+ but most of them have been abolutely amazing.

I am not disagreeing with you. There is the good and the bad everywhere. PK should accept my review as is and not find excuses!

The fact is, everyone agreed that Brandy has bad reviews; why is my review now the one picked on?

Well, we do not allow negative reviews here for just this reason. It causes fights.... however if the person (or company) who is in the review responds before we have the chance to moderate it then we leave it up and your pretty much on your own for starting the negative thread. If PK had have PM'd me or someone had have hit the "Report Post" button I would have simply removed this as the rule here is "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Now, I don't agree with how PK handled this but if this is the way they wish to represent themselves then I should not intervene. I am however closing this thread as it's just going to turn into a grudge match.