Hey Everyone, 

If you're a long running user of Lyla, and missed the old Notes system you'll notice we just emailed you all of your notes. We know this isn't the same as adding the old system back in, but at this time it's the best we could do. We spent the past few weeks trying to alter a notes system that could be added (and is added for some users) but to no avail. We then tried to make our own and it was just far too time consuming and wouldn't allow a direct cross over of the old system. So we felt that no matter what we needed to get your notes into your hands - this should allow you to do what's necessary in order to use either the current system (if you're a mod or provider - we're looking at giving members access) or to implement your own private note system. 

Again we're very sorry that we weren't able to translate the old system over to this new one, but we figure getting the notes to you is the least we can do. 

Please let me know if there are any complications with your email in receiving your notes. We're happy to continue to help. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks CerbMod.  It's great that the notes weren't lost and that you were able to send them out to the users.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, usernametaken said:

I did not receive my notes.

You're probably better off dropping Cerbmod a PM about that.