This thread is venturing in the type of conversations Lyla tries to avoid. I strongly recommend for some to read the rules and understand what this message board is all about. The content of the ad and the lack of recommendations should be more than enough to make a clear decision. If there's strong evidence of dangerous acts and behavior, it should reported in the proper forum.

Enjoy the long weekend. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, the big g said:

She also offers unprotected services.

I would stay away.

I understand the "BestBBInTheCity" title can be opened to interpretation, but her ad only refers to bj's.

Unless you got first hand knowledge of the opposite, I would recommend to stay clear from rumors and speculations.

Keep in mind this message board doesn't tolerate negative comments toward providers. If you can't say anything positive , just don't say anything at all.

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

I understand the "BestBBInTheCity" title can be opened to interpretation, but her ad only refers to bj's.

Unless you got first hand knowledge of the opposite, I would recommend to stay clear from rumors and speculations.

Keep in mind this message board doesn't tolerate negative comments toward providers. If you can't say anything positive , just don't say anything at all.

She has in fact advertised bbfs regularly in the past. Normally I'd be the first to agree with you about keeping things positive here, but this kind of thing is dangerous. People deserve to be warned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikeyboy said:

She has in fact advertised bbfs regularly in the past. Normally I'd be the first to agree with you about keeping things positive here, but this kind of thing is dangerous. People deserve to be warned. 

There's a forum for dangerous encounters, scams and fraud for this kind of warning. If some absolutely want unprotected experiences, this won't deter them. It's a forum for adults and we shouldn't need to hold peoples hands and tell them to act responsibly. If everything is clear in her ads , we shouldn't need to discuss it here.

If nobody can say anything positive about her, this thread should have died after the opening post. This is the way this place works.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

There's a forum for dangerous encounters, scams and fraud for this kind of warning. If some absolutely want unprotected experiences, this won't deter them. It's a forum for adults and we shouldn't need to hold peoples hands and tell them to act responsibly. If everything is clear in her ads , we shouldn't need to discuss it here.

If nobody can say anything positive about her, this thread should have died after the opening post. This is the way this place works.

Except it's not clear in her recent ads... As stated in the post you quoted:

2 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

Personally I'm glad to have read these warnings. Like many people I don't take a lack of positive recommendations to necessarily imply anything negative. A lack of positive posts could just mean that no one has seen her and that you should consider "TOFTT". The other users responses to this post have been helpful and not slanderous.

As a new user I'm genuinely curious what the actual mods have to say on the matter. I would have thought that the "dangerous situations" referred to in the Warnings forum is for people trying to rob you, not for this sort of thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, archibaldboenker said:

Except it's not clear in her recent ads... As stated in the post you quoted:

Even if not clear, her ads are honest enough to give you a good idea of what to expect.

This is not a case of someone using stock/fake picture with minimalistic information. Again, the purpose of this board is to respectfully share first hand information about new providers. Not to speculate, judge and point the obvious. If nobody met and posted a review about her on this board, the message should be clear. 

Like it or not, this is how Lyla works.

27 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Even if not clear, her ads are honest enough to give you a good idea of what to expect.

According to your own post in this thread it's not so clear exactly what she's offering:

5 hours ago, Greenteal said:

30 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Again, the purpose of this board is to respectfully share first hand information about new providers. Not to speculate, judge and point the obvious.

There's no speculating, judging, or pointing out the obvious in this thread. A member of this forum was nice enough to warn us of what was offered in the providers older ads. That isn't slander, or a negative review, or something mean. If you disagree you can report the post and let the mods be the judge. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

.....Like it or not, this is how Lyla works.

Actually, not in the case of dangerous practices.  At least that has been the ruling many times over the past decade as far as I've seen. Unsafe practices like this endanger everyone.  Warnings of this nature are not uncommon here and unless there has been a policy change that I am not aware of, allowable.  The mods can certainly weigh in if I am incorrect in that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

Actually, not in the case of dangerous practices.  At least that has been the ruling many times over the past decade as far as I've seen. Unsafe practices like this endanger everyone.  Warnings of this nature are not uncommon here and unless there has been a policy change that I am not aware of, allowable.  The mods can certainly weigh in if I am incorrect in that. 

You quoted me out of context as I never said or implied what you just posted. My comment was in regard to the rules about negative comments.

In my first post I suggested to moved this thread into the Dangerous Encounters forum and it was done. Again, warnings are good, but most lobbyists can read between the lines and use Google to get answers. More than often, those who fall victim are either inexperienced or careless.

As for the Mod, I'm pretty sure he was the one who moved this thread to this forum. So, that question is already answered. This thread evolved from a query to a warning.

Case closed.