Pretty Paige - Another review

I finally managed to make an appointment with this lovely lady and got back over an hour ago. What a night. For one thing I have been beating my head against the wall ever since I got home, just wondering why I did not make room in my schedule to see Paige a long time ago. WOW this lady is a true beauty and you have to see her to believe it, althought it has been written many times before. So I just finished checking my blood pressure, I thought I would need to take my medication again, that is how excited I have been from spending quality time with Paige. But I am fine so I can now write a review.

I got there at the appointed time and when she opened the door I basically couldn't move as I was so impressed with her beauty. Finally I realized I was still in the hallway and walked in. I took my shoes off and we went to the bedroom. The introductions were short and before I knew it we were locked in DFK. Can this lady ever kiss. WOW I think she sucked all the air out of me. Ever heard the expression 'pull your gut in" well it is still in. I will need to breathe lots of air before it pops back out.

Back to the DFK. it was great. we just stood there and kissed each other and of course my hands started wondering around her wonderful physique. Once in a while we would pause and take a few pieces of clothing off. Eventually we got rid of the last clothing and layed on the bed. That is when I decided to explore that gorgeous body with my mouth. I slowly made my way down to her breasts. These are the best Man made breasts I have ever seen. If I had not known before hand they were man made I might have not noticed, that is how perfect they are. Then naturally, my lips and tongue found their way to her left nipple. Did not take long to get a response has I could feel it getting harder. It sure wasn't the only thing getting harder at that time.

Not wanting to be unfair, I decided to move over to her right nipple and see how responsive it was. it seemed to react in about the same timeframe as the left one did. After a while I was ready to discover more of Paige's beautiful features but I decided to go back for some more DFK. By then my fingers wondered over to feel that lovely pussy hiding between her legs. I could tell she was enjoying that part as I was rubbing her clit and then getting a finger inside her. It sure felt good. I then slowly moved my mouth down her belly and positioned myself for some fine DATY. She was very responsive and since I had not had desert earlier on, I was licking with feury as if I was having ice cream on a very hot day and wanted to eat it all before it melts. That was so good. I was eating with such passion that I was starting to develop a sweat.

So Paige decided it was time I take a little break. More DFK and then she decided to show me her great skills by giving me a most wonderful BBBJ. She sure knows what to do with it and how to please a man. She would lick the shaft and once in a while would lick my balls. I thought I was on my way to heaven. She really took her time going nice and slow, not rushing things, it was just amazing. Eventually she realized how close I was getting to blowing my load and offered to put the condom on. I eagerly said yes because by then I wanted to know how good it would feel to be inside her. After trying cowgirl, we switched to miss. She felt really great and as I looked her in the eyes I just couldn't hold it any longer and blew a huge load in that condom. I came so hard I thought the thing would overflow.

We then laid there beside each other for quite some time and just talked about many things as if we had known each other forever. I guess you could say that was the GFE part of my evening as we laid in bed talking. She is not a clock watcher as I stayed longer than I should. More DFK before I went out the door. Once I got outside, it felt like I was waking up from a dream. I am sure I went to heaven and came back.

Not only does this wonderful lady have beauty but she also posseses great charisma and is very intelligent. This is definitively a night to remember.

For those who have not got around to seeing Paige, you might as well go beat your head against the wall now because, like me, you will regret not having met her earlier and beat on your head after. Definitively, without a doubt, worth repeating.

Thank you Paige for this wonderful evening.

Thanks for the review. I've been trying to book an apt with this gal now for over 2 weeks but her schedule fills up quickly. Eventually, things will synchronize.

Edited by kih

I usually book 2 weeks in advance sometimes I book my second appointment before I make it to the first (if I want to see her once a week). She is definitively Ottawa's #1 most desirable SP, and I predict #2 and just hard to book will be Ava. I absolutely love these Ladies.Welcome to the club Loneskater ! really nice review.

I usually book 2 weeks in advance sometimes I book my second appointment before I make it to the first (if I want to see her once a week). She is definitively Ottawa's #1 most desirable SP, and I predict #2 and just hard to book will be Ava. I absolutely love these Ladies.Welcome to the club Loneskater ! really nice review.

Dummpy,

Thanks for the words of wisdom...Patience is a virtue...Hopefully will hear soon.. :)

kih

And I hate to bring this up but money talks attention will be given to emails with good monetary rewards. Tip wisely and generously. An early appointment bonus offer is never badly received, and if you offer a little extra you will get plenty of millage back.

And I hate to bring this up but money talks attention will be given to emails with good monetary rewards. Tip wisely and generously. An early appointment bonus offer is never badly received, and if you offer a little extra you will get plenty of millage back.

Thanks Dummpy, your advice goes a longway...

I spoke to Paige on the phone already last week and she told me to book well in advance. She was already booked for this week. I do suspect she must receive hundreds of calls/emails/pm's and im's every day. This in itself could be a full time position and very difficult to respond to everything. Having said that, I know eventually things will happen and an apt will be made. As far as extra gratuity...I have no problems with that as this gal is worth it. In the interim, I'll just have patience as good things happen to those who wait!

kih

So she does do bbbj?

Not anymore, she is starting to worry about her health. That does not stop me though!!! Still my favorite!!

She is simply devine..can't wait to see her when we have this week's appointment! :)

Its was a personal choice brought on by insightful advice. After all its better to be safe then sorry...

A wise women once said to me...

Meow!!!!

I just read the first post up there by loneskater, I didn't realize it was posted way back in June! It made my dick hard. I don't usually go for taller women, but Paige sounds like fun. I haven't actually seen an SP for well over a year, I'm building up for a visit....

Guest f***2f***

you can't get any better than paige my friend....you will be amazed.

I should say something but I am getting kinda jealous of all you guys wanting my girl!!! Well that is kinda selfish of me, and she has passed the Dummpy test with flying colors does not get any better. Searched for over 20 years!

I should say something but I am getting kinda jealous of all you guys wanting my girl!!! Well that is kinda selfish of me, and she has passed the Dummpy test with flying colors does not get any better. Searched for over 20 years!

Sharing is the NEW selfish - I am so anxious for my appointment later this month.

Sharing is the NEW selfish - I am so anxious for my appointment later this month.

I find that anticipation makes things even better. You are in for quite an experience. You might as well start planning when you want to repeat.

Guest f***2f***

I used to get a good chuckle when i took my boys to Beavers and they did the opening chant...

"SHARING, SHARING, SHARING! BEAVERS, BEAVERS, BEAVERS!!"

It's really a good philosophy I'm finding!

Good one LMAO...I can picture you standing with there with a smerk..make that a dirty smerk..while the kids are chanting!

You are right though...sharing, is a good philosophy.