Erica Skye

Guest adventuresFY9

I contacted Erica Skye by e-mail a little over a week before my business trip to Ottawa last week to arrange evening at my hotel. In 2 messages she said she would be available and to send her e-mail a couple days beforehand to finalize arrangements.

I received no response to 3 e-mails to confirm / finalize arrangements over the course of the 3 days up to my visit. :(

It was then too late to make arrangements with another provider.

My correspondence was polite and courteous (with no explicit or offensive comments or requests) and I have references available from top-notch providers in cities around the world. I was surprised because everything written about Erica on here is very positive. By sticking to well-reviewed women on various boards I've had all very positive experiences until now.

If she wasn't available or interested for whatever reason she should have sent an e-mail so I could have made other arrangements. Nothing from her before or after. In 10 years I've never been treated so rudely.

I don't like posting negative comments, but since Erica gave me no explanation I wanted to post my disappointing experience here so others visiting Ottawa don't go through the same frustration.

Cheers.

Ouch!!! Dude, the independents have more going on in there lives than you. Erica had a bad week last week and was scrambling to keep regulars happy! If it is any conciliation I had 4 no shows/cancellations from independents last week! And I have already had my first no show this week. Shit happens, Erica is normally one of the more reliable ladies however last week was just not going her way. That is the ugly part of the independent double edged sword, they also are fiercely loyal to regulars, so if you are a one time thing from out of town and she is trying to keep regulars happy, well you can read between the lines. Also if a lady does not return your emails a day or 2 before hand than she is probably trying to send you a subtle hint, these ladies are pleaser's they can't say no (thank god) so silence is usually the course they take. You will get much better communications from a 30 something SP than from a 22 year old! If you are coming to Ottawa, and want to see a lady have a back up plan, plan B would be another lady and pan C would be a reputable agency like Pink Kitty. The appointment is not booked until you have exchanged phone numbers or have an address and room number. Emails are SP foreplay and if they don't like the messages or even if your message if fine but 4 others are better well you know what happens, it's not unlike a job interview. I have an undying respect for ladies in this business and can forgive just about any behavior considering the tremendous cost they pay to service us, I am forever great full, picture yourself jumping from guy to guy, room to room and sucking on there cocks how long could you keep it up? After you have answered this question than you are in a better position to criticize. I do feel badly for the miss communication and for your disappointment however your lack of resources are partly to blame for not finding a replacement especially when you had access to this board.

Ouch!!! Dude, the independents have more going on in there lives than you. Erica had a bad week last week and was scrambling to keep regulars happy! If it is any conciliation I had 4 no shows/cancellations from independents last week! And I have already had my first no show this week. Shit happens, Erica is normally one of the more reliable ladies however last week was just not going her way. That is the ugly part of the independent double edged sword, they also are fiercely loyal to regulars, so if you are a one time thing from out of town and she is trying to keep regulars happy, well you can read between the lines. Also if a lady does not return your emails a day or 2 before hand than she is probably trying to send you a subtle hint, these ladies are pleaser's they can't say no (thank god) so silence is usually the course they take. You will get much better communications from a 30 something SP than from a 22 year old! If you are coming to Ottawa, and want to see a lady have a back up plan, plan B would be another lady and pan C would be a reputable agency like Pink Kitty. The appointment is not booked until you have exchanged phone numbers or have an address and room number. Emails are SP foreplay and if they don't like the messages or even if your message if fine but 4 others are better well you know what happens, it's not unlike a job interview. I have an undying respect for ladies in this business and can forgive just about any behavior considering the tremendous cost they pay to service us, I am forever great full, picture yourself jumping from guy to guy, room to room and sucking on there cocks how long could you keep it up? After you have answered this question than you are in a better position to criticize. I do feel badly for the miss communication and for your disappointment however your lack of resources are partly to blame for not finding a replacement especially when you had access to this board.

I have to echo what Dummpy has posted here. She did have bad week last week (see her posts) and my appointment with her did not occur as well as she was behind schedule. Do I hold it against her ---HELL NO!!!! Stuff happens from time to time...This gal is awesome and well worth the wait.

kih

While your situation is unfortunate in that you did not get to spend time with Erica, it can't be considered a now show if no confirmation was actually sent. As you can tell she's well liked around here and naturally we're all going to be defensive. She had a bad week, I'm sure you've had them from time to time, why make it worse by adding to it by posting what could only be perceived as a vindictive post.

I'm not sure that this move will assure you any priority for future bookings. But I guess you have to do what you have to do to make yourself feel better.

I do suggest you give it a second chance and let Erica decide if she wants to spend her time with you.

Finlay, as you are new around here, this is a recommendation board, not so much a review board. If you look way up, up, up you'll notice the words to live by on this board "if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all" there are plenty of other boards for negative reviews and commentary, this one isn't one of them.

Dummpy....Kih.....not waste your time over this poster....

Your comments are so very true and well written...but look at this person....1 post and it is negative.....joined in may and lurked around getting information...then posting a poor review.......

1- Obviously this person does not understand this is a RECOMMONDATION board

2- I truly doubt that if they have traveled and hobbied for 10 years and they have never had a bad experiance.

3- They never said they tried to work this out or talk to Erica

4- We all know it is never too late to make other arrangements.

5- If they have been lurking around here they would easily know of PK and other providers that could and would be able to make it on short notice.

I feel this is a dig at Erica.........but like they say........any publicity is good publicity.....

I just wonder how long before this gets edited or deleted by our friendly Mod.

Guest adventuresFY9

Ok, my mistake. This board, and Ottawa provider etiquette, are much different than where I'm from and most other places I have travelled to.

I don't double / triple book because that is unfair to the providers... one of their big frustrations is when they have no-shows and could have booked that slot.

Moderator - please do whatever you do to remove this thread.

Alright.....First of all I have say a HUGE thank you to all who have responded to this thread.

That said....I hope I can help to clarify a few things for you adventuresFY9!

I am not even going to try to list all the factors that came into play here, but I will say that I get 2-3 full pages of emails to sort through every morning. I do my very best to keep up with them and I do also waste alot of time responding to guys who are coming to town and then disappear after a couple of emails.

I did have to change my plans for this week due to a lack of decent hotel room availability in Ottawa......I did try my best to contact everyone who was interested in getting together this week, and I CLEARLY posted here and other places that I would be available in Kingston this week and back in Ottawa next week.

I have gone back through my email history and if you are who I think you are....You had agreed to get back to me by the end of May to confirm, and I did not hear from you until June 2nd...You need to understand that 2 or 3 days in email history puts you back several pages.....So I apologize if I overlooked your messages.

I also have very loyal regular clients who are ABSOLUTELY my first priority, so I am not able to keep appointments open for a couple of days past the date promised.

Hope this clears some things up for you.....I know that I have learned a few things here.

BTW.....Welcome to the board!

Kisses,

Erica

Erica....very well put and mature response.....to the point....full of facts based on your independant status.....

Eventhough I have never yet seen Erica she has replied to my PMs in the past indicating availability. Last week she did not respond and I knew that means no availability or just busy with her own life. We should all understand that and given her reviews I would most certainly give Erica the benefit of the doubt - if she says she will meet or confirms than she will. Hope you have a better week this week Erica.

Moderator - please do whatever you do to remove this thread.

Because the members (and Erica) jumped in before I had the chance to moderate this thread I will not remove it. I will change the thread subject and remove the icon13.gif thumbs down image and the "No-SHOW" from your original thread title as this is not a "No-Show" or a bad date so I find it unfair for you to try to damage Erica's excellent reputation here. You have also been given a infraction for posting a negative comment - please don't do it again.

I want to thank all the members who stepped in here and backed up Erica and also set this guy straight.

I want to thank all the members who stepped in here and backed up Erica and also set this guy straight.

I am proud to help out and be a member of this board....

Thanks for the board Mod.....thanks

I would also liked to step in on this one. All the comments provided were well put but in a sense nothing new was introduced. It has been mentioned time after time that the best SPs get flooded with e-mails. Just read the new thread by Ava Jones and see how many e-mails she received and no one knew her yet. Wait for it after the review she got from Dummpy.

These ladies do an outstanding job trying to answer everyone and be polite althought I am sure, when they read some of the e-mails they get, they know for sure they will not here from that person again. So once in a while they miss a few, shit happens. There are other things you can do, like sending a PM saying I sent you an e-mail but you have not replied. This is just a nice reminder and will probably get you an answer within reasonable time. At least it has worked for me in the past. You want to see the best well you better have great patience and as Erica put it on her website, "Advanced booking strongly suggested" That means there is a line up and if you wait too long you go at the end of the line.

Finally you should be ashame of yourself for not doing your homework before starting this tread. It is very well known on the Board that Erica had a bad week, last week. Also if you were to check her profile, you would know that her birthday is coming up in 5 days. So if because of circumstances you could not have the extreme pleasure of spending some time with her, and writing what would have been a very positive review, you should have refrain from trying to give her a hard time and instead if you had to write something, you could have wished her a Happy Birthday.

As loneskater has pointed out the best sp's do get flooded with email, although it should be pointed out that it's mostly dummpy sending those e-mails in his continued whirl wind tour of "no sp untouched 2008"!

LOL, just grinding your gears dummpy! You know we love ya!

Kisses,

Erica

image.php?u=16302&type=sigpic&dateline=1210698536

"if God Had Intended Us Not To Masturbate, He Would Have Made Our Arms Shorter."

www.ericanextdoor.com

God Love Ya Sweetie! Kisses As Well..you Did Not Require The Start Of This Thread,but You Answered So Nicely...just Like Your Personality! We Will Need Some Catching Up To Do

Edited by mod

Guest reggit

It's all been said, but I had to chime in and show my support for a wonderful girl. I wont orate my true feelings, as I would probably get banned, but suffice to say, somethings are well worth the work and the wait.

Erica,

Very classy reaction and post! As the true lady you are!

FY9,

Remember there are always at least 2 sides to every story.

My 2 Cents...

Edited by reggit
wrote it tired, edited to make sense

Guest f***2f***
It's all been said, but I had to chime in and show my support for a wonderful girl. I wont orate my true feelings, as I would probably get banned, but suffice to say, the somethings are well worth the work and the wait.

Erica,

Very classy reaction and post! As the true lady you are!

Remember there are always at least 2 sides to every story.

My 2 Cents...

I agree whole heartedly....erica you are a class act....and hey if you're stuck for a hotel room you can always bunk in with me!!!;)

What can I say, I've been caught again! seriously though the volume of new women is reducing as I find so many that I have to see over and over again, you've been there CK. I will still try to see one new one a week!

As loneskater has pointed out the best sp's do get flooded with email, although it should be pointed out that it's mostly dummpy sending those e-mails in his continued whirl wind tour of "no sp untouched 2008"!

LOL, just grinding your gears dummpy! You know we love ya!