I've deiced to register for an account to say some good things about amarra and also getting some reputation here in the forum.

Amarra is a very nice sweet girl petite build and i've seen her twice already. She's very gentle and soft. If you don't like to go out and meet people like me she's the best because she's always willing to travel for some extra charge of course. 

Anyway hope this helps guys enjoy 

In the massive mess that is now LeoList, there are a handful of reliable providers among the fake/scam ads and Amarra is one of them.

The only question when it comes to her is if you will manage to get a booking during one of her incalls; she doesn't do incalls (or work in general) that much.  I've seen her a couple times and she is definitely one of the best. 

On that note, she has incall today.  🙂

Guest Beerguy21

I've only seen her once but in my expierance she is wonderful. Always meant to book again when she is available but never got around to it, and she doesn't seem to advertise often.  

She is a fantastic girl and very talented  do a all night with her she is very sensual and clubs to cuddle.advertised in Moncton yesterday.

• Thanks 2