I prefer outcall to my hotel room when travelling (usually to Ottawa). Incall hotel is okay but the couple of times I've done that I felt a little bit uneasy due to being sensitive about the worry (but not reality) of guests or staff being aware of what is going on. I recently had my first incall visit to a lady's residence. Though I worried about suspicious neighbours, my vehicle being recognized by someone who knows me, etc. I felt that she really was comfortable and at ease in her own space. I liked that and it contributed to a good session. This thread has really brought out a lot of interesting POVs and food for thought.

I worked out of hotels a few times,and it's not something what I favour.I've been asked to leave a hotel in the past,so I get paranoid at times.

Cleaning staff calls in to check something,happened to once when I've been with a client,scared the hell out of me,not to mention my partner in crime:lol:

Surely there are hotels with direct access from car park level or have discreet side entrance,but I wouldn't use them for more than 2 days in a row.

Personally I find apartments well more private,not the ones with doorman though,don't like the idea at all.The best option is to leave and work in different places,that's what I do for a while now.

I've worked out of a hotel twice. I do prefer my own home however as I am comfortable here.

Having said that, I love hotel outcalls and enjoyed treating myself to working out of one; as I looked at it as a mini-vacation. If I'm the hotel guest I will use their amenities to pamper myself.

If I am the guest of the hotel guest, it is up to them what we do with our time (I did have one gent have dual massages sent up).

Since I also offer Daycations at their hotel of choice, I suppose that falls under me working out of one as well, now that I think of it.

I still prefer my own home. Its a quiet neighbourhood, my neighbours are mostly elders, and I don't have to go anywhere!

To me if doesn't matter hotel or house . Sometimes it can be uneasy being in someone home or apartment . You try not to peak around while going to the bedroom . Small things I try to avoid . I something become afraid that her son/roomate or friend will be making a surprise visit . I visit a girl one time we made a plan if her roommate show up I was to be her "secret boyfriend " Good times lol

Another time we had to be super quite and were acting like teenagers trying not to make noise to wake up the basement tenants ! If your reading this fun times ! hehe

I did have a memorable experience once at a hotel . The lady was going to be late so she call me and told me that there would be a key to the room waiting downstairs for me . So when I got there the consignee said good day Mr.****** and your wife said you would coming late . I had a good smile form him knowing that if that was my wife I was the luckiest sob in the world lol .

Although new at this, in calls at upscale locations work well for me so far. I will try out calls at a hotel of my choice at some point. Although single, I will likely wait for a bit before requesting an outcall at my home until getting to know an SP a little bit more.

G11

• Like 1

To me if doesn't matter hotel or house . Sometimes it can be uneasy being in someone home or apartment . You try not to peak around while going to the bedroom . Small things I try to avoid . I something become afraid that her son/roomate or friend will be making a surprise visit . I visit a girl one time we made a plan if her roommate show up I was to be her "secret boyfriend " Good times lol

Another time we had to be super quite and were acting like teenagers trying not to make noise to wake up the basement tenants ! If your reading this fun times ! hehe

I did have a memorable experience once at a hotel . The lady was going to be late so she call me and told me that there would be a key to the room waiting downstairs for me . So when I got there the consignee said good day Mr.****** and your wife said you would coming late . I had a good smile form him knowing that if that was my wife I was the luckiest sob in the world lol .

The girl who asked you to be her "secret girlfriend", was this an SP? If it was, how totally unprofessional. She is lucky you didn't bolt. Lucky for you no one came home but then you would have had a totally different ending to the story to tell us.

As for her leaving you the key at the front desk, nice boost to the ego. Whatever the hotel clerk was thinking, he was very gracious.

Yesterday, a client had to run from my house to the visitor parking and because of the storm got drenched doing it, and then had to get into a wet car (he had left the window to his vehicle open) and then was faced with trying to drive in 2 feet of water on the main road near my place. I wonder if next time there is a storm coming he might opt for an SP at a hotel or apt. with underground visitor parking - lol.

The girl who asked you to be her "secret girlfriend", was this an SP? If it was, how totally unprofessional. She is lucky you didn't bolt. Lucky for you no one came home but then you would have had a totally different ending to the story to tell us.

As for her leaving you the key at the front desk, nice boost to the ego. Whatever the hotel clerk was thinking, he was very gracious.

Yesterday, a client had to run from my house to the visitor parking and because of the storm got drenched doing it, and then had to get into a wet car (he had left the window to his vehicle open) and then was faced with trying to drive in 2 feet of water on the main road near my place. I wonder if next time there is a storm coming he might opt for an SP at a hotel or apt. with underground visitor parking - lol.

I'd not change a thing. You have a beautiful home Angela. I loved that the house had the aroma of freshly made food. The rain was nice, albeit a little extreme, it saved me showering when I got home. Lol.

As for my preference, I prefer incall locations at a private residence as opposed to a hotel.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been to many home as well as hotel encounters.

It all depends on how well the location is maintained in the end.

My personal preference is a private home/condo to meet an SP. This is mostly because the amount of personalization that can be done in a private place cannot be done in a hotel. And all the personalization can be made to enhance the mood of the encounter like candles, towels, body wash, heck even a swing.... That ambiance of a home cannot be replicated in an ordinary hotel. The hotel suite would have to be very very nice. There are many things that can be done in a home to personalize clients tastes and preferences.

So far I've only gone to incall locations. I've been to both apartment and hotel and I don't really have a preference either way. They were all nice locations and I had a good time at all of them. At the hotel I just walk in like I belong there (because I do) and didn't have any problems. The first SP I went to see worked out of an apartment building where some friends of mine live and I wondered what I would say if I ran into them, but that didn't happen.

I've toyed with the idea of having an SP come over to my place but haven't tried it yet. I figure it's probably better to go to incall locations because the SP would be more comfortable there. She can set the temperature to whatever she wants etc. And the more comfortable she is, the better the experience is likely to be. I still might have an SP over eventually, I like the idea of it.

I actually prefer an outcall to my residence. I love having those memories surround me every day...."Hey....I remember what so-and-so did to me on this couch" or "Hey......I remember doing this-and-that to so-and-so in this bed". But on the topic...when it comes to incalls, I really have no preference...so long as it's clean and discreet.

Right now, I'm working out of hotels/motels. On one hand, I would like to be able to provide an incall location at my own home, but I have a few reasons for not, such as having a roommate, feeling it's safer that people I don't know don't know where I live and also that my roommate happens to have a lot of sound equipment. I'd rather not come home one day and find his cd players or speakers missing!

I prefer a non-conspicuous location, though this is not always possible. I always get nervous when I have to use a buzzer to get into an apartment complex, but I understand the reasons they are there. I do not mind if it is a residence or an "office," as long as the provider is comfortable and effective operating from there, and being in a nicer part of town is nice too.

With respect to incall locations, I don't have a particular preference for either hotels or a residence. However, whether it's a hotel or home, my main concern is that it's in a nice neighborhood. There's a few places around town which are just a bit too sketchy for me whether it's a house or hotel!

I don't mind if her incall is at the hotel, her own private place or a place only dedicated for this. As lon as the place is comfortable,clean,private and quiet.