Accidental meeting personal friends/relatives

A few years back I did see a photo of an sp and it looked just like this ladies daughter. Well it turned out it is and she is using her real first name. I did run into her with her mother at a local mall. She is also a member of cerb and I would love to see her but we all know that would not be good, or would it?

That is why I will only see a provider with pics.

I can't imagine what I'd do :) Nervous laughter? Run and hide? lol. I would think this has happened more than a few times though. It would be interesting to here how it was handled!

A long time ago when I was in my mid twenties I went to a strip bar and no sooner that I walked in I saw this girl run up to me and started to talk about the days when I babysat her. She was about 6 years younger then me and remembered about me babysitting her.

I never got the courage to ask her to dance for me(she was a real hottie) but did see her up on stage and it felt awkward to be there as I'm sure it was for her.

well, personally, i no longer live in my hometown, so that hasnt happened to me, but i think i would just laugh it off, and refer them to someone else. i think it would be a little embarrasing though, i would imagine a pause of silence and then an "uuhhhh....." lol

most of my friends know what i do, but a family member would be awkward!

I have never known and I do not know or think I know any lady working in industry.

This to me is could get really complicated really quick essipesially if it is some one I know because there already is a personal aspect to things.

From a purely fantasy side:

Having fun with that lady that I have had a crush on.

or to use that information get revenge on the lady I hate.

Realisticly though I would have a better chance of winning the lottery, I supose I would need to buy a ticket though eh!

Yes the mother is aware of her daughters job, she is not happy about it and yes I have read her reviews and I would love to see her but I really can't say don't tell your mom and even if she does not tell her, it may come up later down the road.

A bit of unsolicited advice to the extent this is still a current issue: I would stay out of it as you don't know how either the girl or the mom would react.

If it's negative, you could lose that friendship, or at least whatever cordiality exists, forever.

Happened to me at the playmate in Ottawa a hottie from mtl. where most of my 13 aunts and uncles live on my dads side.

This girl wanted me to dance for her, had never seen her before, but siad no, and was not polite about it.

Few months later she was at my aunts funeral and her grandmas.

I call it close.

I have met 2 ladies in the industry one a long time ago and one recently that I knew. The first one we did have times together and kept it private we had grown up together in School it went on for a bit then she moved.

More recently saw this lady and on second visit we got talking and one subject led to another and we also walked in the same circle as kids.

I have seen her since finding out and will see her again but if we meet a a family function or something we are just who we are I would not engage talk about what we do in private as it is private

It really depends on the person I think what you do when or if it happens.

When I was 19, I worked for an agency ( the year before that, I had worked at a law firm as a co-op placement). The agency got a call for a bachelor party and they had sent me and two other girls, to this party at a private home.

We get there, and the first person I make eye contact with is one of the lawyers from the firm, turns out they were all there except for the head honcho of the firm...that was one of the MOST EMBARASSING moments in my life!!!!!

But at the same time, could not have been too shamed about it, cause I stayed..just avoided a particular group of men. lol